December 2011 Moms
Options

Trick or Treating?!

How did it go if you went? We took LO along but he wasn't too impressed. He didn't like the head piece of his costume, so he ended up being more of an angry bird than a pirate parrot lol! He did get happier as the night went on, though, and ended up trying to steal big brothers candy as he put it in his bucket. Good news is that my oldest had a blast and was soooo into it this year. Bad news is that mommy has way too much candy in the house to be good for my weight lol! How did everyone else's go? Bonus points for pics! I'll get mine on when I get to a computer!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trick or Treating?!

• Options

We didn't get to go. LO was sick with a fever! :( I guess next year will be his first halloween.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    This was the first year DD really got what trick or treating was.  We go with a big group of neighbors with kids ranging from 10- DS at 11 months.  DD tried to keep up with the big kids and it was pretty cute.  dS just sat happy as could be in the wagon with his wolf costume on.  I will upload the pics this weekend :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had sooooo much fun cruising around the neighborhood earlier in the evening before the older kids hit the streets. In-laws came over and the 5 of us just cruised the hood and hit up a couple good friends houses for some pretend trick-or-treating. Then we hung out in front of the house and it was soooooo much fun!! Then got to put baby down and enjoy just relaxing and watching the trick-or-treaters. Until of course I had to feed the in-laws BUT thank goodness I had beef stew in the crockpot! Whew!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"