February 2012 Moms
Options

Movember: CP

I know it's a great cause, but DH does NOT look good with a ronnie.[Poll]
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Movember: CP

• Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekarleegirl:

This
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

There's a website even! Interesting.

https://us.movember.com/

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    last year, ALL the guys at work did it, and it was aaaaaaaaaaaawesome!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I just voted yes, I'm all for the cause, but don't like the look...although I just sent the website to DH.  I think he'll do it though because he is considered in remission from testicular cancer.  It's not something many 20 and 30 something men think about, but it is most commonly in men in that age range. 
  • Options

Until very recently, my FIL looked like this nearly every day of the year. Have you seen the Democratic candidate for IN's governor? He ALMOST has one... and his moustache is his campaign "symbol". Cracks me up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options

My husband has enough hair on top of his head... he would look ridiculous with facial hair beyond a 5 o'clock shadow.

I submit the following photo for your consideration:

• Options
    FI does NoShave November. I like this version a lot better-- I dig beards :) Not so much with the straight mustache 
  • Options

I voted 'No', but then I mentioned it to my husband (who is working from home today because we still have no power), and he said, "Yeah, I was thinking about participating." So I change my vote to Maybe, and I'm all for the cause, but I don't like the look.

I had never heard of it, but he knew all about it.

• Options
    imagek3montel:
    I just voted yes, I'm all for the cause, but don't like the look...although I just sent the website to DH.nbsp; I think he'll do it though because he is considered in remission from testicular cancer.nbsp; It's not something many 20 and 30 something men think about, but it is most commonly in men in that age range.nbsp;

This DH had testicular cancer almost two years ago I just sent him the link. He always had fun with the cancer so I am sure this will be something he may enjoy. His friends do it also.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageMrsGlaedr:
    FI does NoShave November. I like this version a lot better-- I dig beards :) Not so much with the straight mustache 

I would much rather this! Maybe I wil try and convince DH for next year, he looks much better with a beard! 

• Options
    I wouldn't mind if DH decided to participate, but I know for a fact that DH hates facial hair beyond a 5 o'clock shadow, so he wouldn't last very long.  He says he'd rather just donate money to the cause.
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Options

imageandreabean0929:
    imagekarleegirl:
    This

Maybe it is more of a Canadian thing (assuming you ladies are in the states), pretty much every guy I know will be sporting a mustache  for the cause.

• Options
    imageJessicameron:

My husband has enough hair on top of his head... he would look ridiculous with facial hair beyond a 5 o'clock shadow.

I submit the following photo for your consideration:

Ha ha ha, I love it! He would look like he steppedout of the '70s if he were to grow one! 

• Options

imagek3montel:
    I just voted yes, I'm all for the cause, but don't like the look...although I just sent the website to DH.  I think he'll do it though because he is considered in remission from testicular cancer.  It's not something many 20 and 30 something men think about, but it is most commonly in men in that age range. 

I'm so sorry your husband had to go through that! You are totally right though, that is why it's great how big Movember is getting, it certainly raises awareness!

• Options

imageMrsGlaedr:

This is what most of our friends and DH do. DH already has a lot of facial hair anyways. I'm a total sucker for a burly man. If I wasn't married, I would be a slut the month of November.

• Options
    imagelancyjo:

Until very recently, my FIL looked like this nearly every day of the year. Have you seen the Democratic candidate for IN's governor? He ALMOST has one... and his moustache is his campaign "symbol". Cracks me up!

Hmmm, I'm not in the know with American politics unless it's the presedential candidates. I tried googling it though, because it sounds hilarious!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"