2nd Trimester
Options

Meal After Baby (For Fun)

Re: Meal After Baby (For Fun)

• Options
    Starbucks!!!!!
  • Options
    I want a huge italian hoagie! And a glass of merlot.  Or a Blue Moon. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would love a bottle of schramsburg bubbly and ahi tuna tartare.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    A medium rare steak with an ice cold beer!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

For DD I ordered a tuna fish sandwhich from the hospital menu and my dad had a large frozen coffee waiting for me.

Only thing I know I will want as of right now is another large frozen coffee and a large Dr. pepper. I have been cut off caffeine due to chest issues so that is all I am craving.

DD - Juliana Joan - Born October 27, 2010 - My Little Princess

BFP 1/14/13 - M/C 1/22/13 @ 5 weeks

BFP 3/20/13 - EDD 11/11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    bnikbnik member
    Sushi, So Much Sushi. Spicy Tuna Rolls.
    And Also Ill Want Some SteaMed Crablegs
  • Options
    spicy tuna roll & an italian or turkey sub! :)
  • Options
    I want a big sub from Jimmy Johns and a big glass of wine!!

• Options
    Sushi, greek salad and a beer! 
    TTC since 8/2011 MC 1/2012 MFI IUI 1 10/2012
  • Options
    I hope to have some sushi, wine,  and celebrate with DH at home on a quiet night when the visitors have come and gone:)
  • Options
    With DD I could not eat salad (I used to have one for lunch everyday) but right after she was born I was able to eat a nice big salad. So yes for me they went right away.

• Options
    My first meal will be an Entenmmann's chocolate frosted cake (yellow inside).. mmmmm, yes the entire cake. Dang GD keeps like EVERYTHING out of my diet.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 6/9/13... here we go again
  • Options
    Some Subway and all the Soda i want! :)
  • Options
    OMG!!! I am sooo with you on this one! I am dying for some sushi & sashimi....boy oh boy do I miss this! lol :))  I have to agree...not just one roll of sushi...I would like  a PLATTER! =)) A nice glass of wine would be nice too! Can I also add a mini facial, mani/pedi to that too? Am I asking for too much? NAH!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Ha ha, this is a fun one!! It's fun reading everyone's responses!! Huge sushi lover here like most of u. YES, give me the biggest sushi platter u have. And of course a big FAT beer and a White Russian for dessert.
  • Options
    I cant wait for oysters and a margarita!! Maybe not together, though ;)
  • Options
    I would love some sushi as well!  I have been craving it at least every other day lol  It's going to be a long 6 months at this rate!
  • Options
    Champagne and oysters!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    sushi! we have already delegated the task out to an uncle to be to bring it to me at the hospital beer will have to wait till i can pump and dump in safety  but that is also on the list.
  • Options
    A huge turkey sub, a salad with blue cheese, and an ice cold glass of Chardonnay!
  • Options
    Wings from buffalo wild wings, a honey Weiss beer.
  • Options
    I love this thread!

I would have 2 spicy tuna rolls, 1 fried philly roll, crab rangoon, an egg roll and a margarita!  Throw in a taco with the cheese you aren't supposed to eat while preggo too! Oink Oink baby!
  • Options
    White wine!
  • Options
    Omg I love this thread! It is making me soooooo hungry too! I've already told my hubby that I want a huge ham, turkey, cheese sandwich from jimmy johns! Now I want to add to that a mango margarita and lots of crab legs and shrimp!! Wow I am getting so hungry thinking about all this food! Time to go eat!!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    A bagel with lox!
    This!  I need some lox in my life.  
  • Options
    I keep saying I my first meal either after or LO or when I get home is going to be sushi and beer. I can't wait!

• Options
    Mmm talking about all this food is making my mouth water! lol. I look forward to having a full meal of pasta and garlic bread with cheese and a HUGE glass of white wine. I wanna be rolled coming out of that hospital.
  • Options
    Soft boiled eggs!!! I miss them so :( x
  • Options
    Cofffee. Just delicious, sweet amazing coffee.

“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor, Season 3, Episode 6

Dating Since: 2/13/05 * Married Since: 9/8/12 

• Options
    Medium rare burger or steak sounds so good! I don't eat/drink many of the no no pregnancy food normally but it's so tough ordering a burger medium well!
  • Options
    Forget the meal I want a huge Cocktail !

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options

A huge plate of sushi and some saki to wash it down.  LOL!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    CactusGirlCactusGirl member
    edited September 2013
    I don't even remember what my first meal was after I had my daughter. It was just whatever hospital food they were serving (it was some sort of breakfast). Honestly, it will probably be the same with this one.

However, I would really enjoy some sushi and a rare steak once I'm back settled at home!

• Options
    My mom promised me an italian cold cut sub and an order of california roll. I will accept no food after delivery until I get my sub and sushi. Just to be able to eat runny eggs, rare meat, and sip on a real drink... I think I'm almost more excited for the food than the kid. 
  • Options

I am due on December second of this year. Finally settled on a name. We cannot wait :)

I am craving shrimp fried rice soo bad.

• Options

Our hospital offers a steak dinner for you and your spouse the evening after baby arrives. I hate steak! 

I will definitely be wanting something spicy since it's not an option right now with this horrible heartburn! 

Same here!  Where I'm delivering I've heard it's a filet mignon wrapped in bacon or something crazy like that... nice, but not my thing.  I'm thinking salami and something with feta cheese :)
  • Options
    The hospital here is right across the street from the nicest restaurant in town.  I will be sending someone out to get me some of their fantastic bread and a slice of chocolate cake.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would be happy just to have real food. With DS I had complications from surgery and ended up with a liquid diet for 3 days. The first real food I tried to eat on the fourth night was a French fry from Burger King. I threw it up immediately so no real food until I got home on the 5th day.

With this one I would like a burger and fries or maybe a sub from the local pizza place.
  • Options
    Definitely Sushi and Wine for me.  
  • Options
    SUSHI & an ICE cold beer. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"