November 2011 Moms

a little update

In case anyone is interested in my mess of a situation, I thought I'd give a little update. As of today paper work is started for a disolution of our marriage. My biggest issue with my husband is that he continues to actually believe that I am 'worthless' and 'would be nothing without him'. Today on the phone he told me that I "wasnt trying enough". I told him the same and he says "what can I do more?" I tell him that he could at least pretend he didnt believe those awful things about me. Not 30 seconds later he tells me "i never really thought you were worthless..." A little too late. I do believe that marriage is difficult and that anything can be overcome. But I dont want to overcome this if he thinks this way about me. He did, on his own, go and get on a mood stabalizer and I am so proud of him for it. I think he will be  amuch happier person because of it.

I am so torn right now though. I will never know if I am making the right decision. It breaks my heart knowing deans not even a year and his parents will be divorced. I just dont know what to do. I'm really finding it hard to get going every day. I would just like to lay  on the couch all day. DS is getting up twice a night still so it makes it even harder.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. The babies on this board are so sweet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: a little update

• Oh, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Please know that we are here for you anytime you need to talk.

I'm just so proud of you for taking this big step! You are getting yourself and your LO out of a bad situation. Plus you will raise your LO to treat all people, not to forget women, with respect. It sounds like your ex-H needs a refresher course in that.

All I really have to say is...YOU GO GIRL!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRedCamaro:

Oh, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Please know that we are here for you anytime you need to talk.

I'm just so proud of you for taking this big step! You are getting yourself and your LO out of a bad situation. Plus you will raise your LO to treat all people, not to forget women, with respect. It sounds like your ex-H needs a refresher course in that.

Couldn't agree more. We're here for you... I know what it's like to constantly doubt yourself about something even when deep down you know it needs to be done. I really hope your DH gets help... but it sounds like for your sake and LO's you are doing the right thing. Keep us updated as you can and GL

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry that you are going through this and I hope things get better!
    12/13/10 BFP 12/23/10 Miscarriage 3/6/11 BFP EDD 11/09/11 11/03/11 C-Section at 39w1d for failure to progress on induction for HBP and GD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cincinnati Reds Pictures, Images and Photos image ~~~~~Everyone Welcome PgAL/PAL~~~~~~
  • imageRedCamaro:

Oh, I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Please know that we are here for you anytime you need to talk.

This.  When it gets hard, just remind yourself you're doing what's best for Dean and yourself.  Most importantly, take care of yourself!  Make sure you have someone to talk to, and take time to be by yourself and have a brake from LO.  The best mom is a happy mom, even if that means you need a break sometimes!!  Take care and GL, we're always here if you need us!!

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • {{{hugs}}}  This has to be so hard, but you'll make it through.  Your family will be better off in the end!

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Stay strong for you & that handsome baby boy. I agree with PP, we're always here to listen if you need us.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagevalerieanne9015:
    imageRedCamaro:

This.  When it gets hard, just remind yourself you're doing what's best for Dean and yourself.  Most importantly, take care of yourself!  Make sure you have someone to talk to, and take time to be by yourself and have a brake from LO.  The best mom is a happy mom, even if that means you need a break sometimes!!  Take care and GL, we're always here if you need us!!

All this, but especially the bold. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this, but you and your DS deserve better. You deserve not to spend your time with someone who thinks so little of you, and your DS deserves to be raised to think all the best of his mommy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are such a great mom. Your son won't see it as "my parents were divorced before I even turned 1." Rather, he'll say, "despite the obvious challenges of raising me on her own, my mom had the courage to do what was best for me, to make sure that I was raised in a healthy environment." He will be so grateful to you when he grows up! You're doing this right!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"