Parenting after 35
Options

Hi Ladies :)

Hi Ladies, just want to say hi to you all, you know who you are :) i hope your all doing wonderfuly, congrats on all the new mamas i know and to you all i dont know!!

JM - Congrats on #3 hun, wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!!!!!

We are doing ok, Seans 4 month anniversary born sleeping is nov 3rd....time is going by fast though it seems a lifetime since i had him and seen him last!!!

Just wanted to let you know i havent forgotten about you all and you are all in my thoughts ((hugs))

Take care and happy halloween!! 

Karen.

Re: Hi Ladies :)

• Options
    Karen, I think of you almost daily and still my heart breaks for you. Your strength is amazing!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi sweetie!

You are so kind to post an update for us. I think of you and Sean and have been hoping we would hear from you again.

Take care of yourself and don't be a stranger.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello Karen,

I'm new here so I don't know many folks' stories, but I wanted to say that I'm profoundly sorry for your loss, and hope you will be able to join everyone here very very soon.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagekarenannmark:

Hi Ladies, just want to say hi to you all, you know who you are :) i hope your all doing wonderfuly, congrats on all the new mamas i know and to you all i dont know!!

JM - Congrats on #3 hun, wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!!!!!

We are doing ok, Seans 4 month anniversary born sleeping is nov 3rd....time is going by fast though it seems a lifetime since i had him and seen him last!!!

Just wanted to let you know i havent forgotten about you all and you are all in my thoughts ((hugs))

Take care and happy halloween!! 

Karen.

HI KAREN!!!! Big Smile

Happy halloween to you too. *hugs*

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Karen I am so, so, so happy to se this update! I have been thinking and praying for all 3 of you. Thanks for the good wishes, DH and I are so excited that our FET worked. I miss seeing all your posts and your friendship on the bump. I'm glad you are hanging in there and I hope to "see" more of you! JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    I don't know you but I just wanted to say I'm so so sorry for your loss. Hang in there!
  • Options

Thanks Anchiba and Mamato ((hugs))

Glad all is great with you ladies, wow Jilliansmoma im so so thrilled for you, huge congrats to you all, another beautiful addition to your beautiful family!!! 

I made an apt with our Fert Clinic for nov 27th, we are hoping to go for IVF again in january, i want the same cycle as the one we had to conceive Sean, i hope and pray it will work!!!!  We of course are trying on our own but i dont think we should wait past January, it will be 6months then and im 41 Angry!!!!

Take care Ladies!!
    ((hugs))
    Karen.

• Options

Karen -

I haven't been on the bump for ages (and even then i mostly lurked) and i have been thinking about you! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing so well - good luck with the IVF and thank you for the update! Thinking of you xxx

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Karen, so nice to hear from you!  Thinking of you and your family and wishing you much success for your upcoming cycle.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Hi Ladies, thanks, we need lots of luck cause cant afford to do another!!!!! 

Strunella - wow your little boy is getting so big and soooooo handsome!!

Take care,

((hugs))

Karen.

• Options
    KAREN!!!! I just posted on PG35 asking about you! I am so happy I found this. I have been thinking about you and hoped you are doing well. I am glad to hear you are going for another IVF I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. :-) I am not on here very often but I will keep checking back looking for updates from you.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Aka: Chickensfive
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"