Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Mid-cycle bleeding?

So I had my period Sunday - Wednesday of last week.  Temps dropped, normal bleeding, everything was good.  Today (CD11) my husband had minor knee surgery so it was kind of crazy day being up early and what-not, but I went to the bathroom at about 10:30 because I had to pee.  Discovered blood on my underwear and what kind of confused?  I have no pain, no cramps, no kind of other symptoms except bleeding.  I usually ovulate on CD 12 or 13 so I'm coming up to ovulation.  Can you bleed from ovulation?  It's not heavy bleeding today, just kind of like CD 4 again.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

Re: Mid-cycle bleeding?

• Options

Spotting happens. Some women do spot slightly when they ovulate, but there is no way to know if this is happening to you right now. It could just be random spotting.

Make a mental note of it. Have you had sex recently? Sometimes that can cause spotting too. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Ovulatory spotting/bleeding is not unusual. I wouldn't worry about it unless you're experiencing pain and/or it gets worse.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I spot on CD 12 almost every cycle, and I don't ovulate until CD24-28 usually.  My dr said it was fine and she would only be concerned if it lasted longer than 2-3 days and was heavy enough to need a tampon/pad.  She said it could be caused by many factors including ovulation-related hormone changes, but also stress.

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"