September 2011 Moms

walking

What month did your LO walked ? Or is he/she even walking yet.?

Re: walking

• M started walking when she was 9.5 months old!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • M started walking just shy of 10 months.

And I agree with Mross.. Introduce yourself!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • She started a couple of days before her 9 monthday.

I agree, an intro would be nice 

photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• 10.5 months, but it was at least a month until we could really trust him to walk where he needed to go without falling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still not walking at 13 months.
  • Well hey ladies I been on the bump since I was.about five months pregnant with my twin girls Ariel Alaina. They were preemies and was born last year September 3,2011. I recently came back on the bump BC I forgot all about it because I was going thought alot at the moment, especially after having my girls. Now everything is in order so im much more will be using the bump to post and give plenty advice. Hey ladies ...
  • J walked about a week after turning 13 mths.
  • imageTruN:
    Well hey ladies I been on the bump since I was.about five months pregnant with my twin girls Ariel Alaina. They were preemies and was born last year September 3,2011. I recently came back on the bump BC I forgot all about it because I was going thought alot at the moment, especially after having my girls. Now everything is in order so im much more will be using the bump to post and give plenty advice. Hey ladies ...

Welcome! Where are you from? Are you married? Do you work or stay at home with the girls?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • imageroxpink:
    imageTruN:
    Well hey ladies I been on the bump since I was.about five months pregnant with my twin girls Ariel Alaina. They were preemies and was born last year September 3,2011. I recently came back on the bump BC I forgot all about it because I was going thought alot at the moment, especially after having my girls. Now everything is in order so im much more will be using the bump to post and give plenty advice. Hey ladies ...

Welcome! Where are you from? Are you married? Do you work or stay at home with the girls?

Im from nyc ..I was married by religion and that was by my DD s father but it didn't work out so now I have a great boyfriend who has help me over come everything. Im a working mom always has been and in school full time nd wrk
  • DS started walking in short spurts at 10 months, started walking full-time at 11 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGVSU-04:
    J walked about a week after turning 13 mths.

Same here!! Now the kid gallops everywhere!

Welcome to you and your girls.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • DS is still not walking.

still not that interested in it either.

• imageSweetPea927:
    imageTruN:
    imageroxpink:
    imageTruN:

Im from nyc ..I was married by religion and that was by my DD s father but it didn't work out so now I have a great boyfriend who has help me over come everything. Im a working mom always has been and in school full time nd wrk

Very busy and love it that way. Thank you

Wow, you sound like a very busy mama! Welcome
  • imageTruN:
    imageroxpink:
    imageTruN:

Nice to meet you.

K was comfortable walking at 11 months. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • She started taking steps around 10.5 months but started full on walking (with occasional crawling) just after her birthday.
  • DS was just shy of 10 months when he started walking full-time.
  • Mine took her first steps at 10.5 months and started full-on walking about a week before her 1st bday.

• She took her few steps a few days before her first birthday was a full walker by 12.5 months. She's still pretty clumsy though.
  • Close, but not walking yet.

And welcome! 

8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagegreengirl09:
    Not walking yet.  He did just start standing by himself.

This for us too. L is 14 months. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • She started taking steps around a year, but wasn't walking full time until closer to 13 months.
  • No where near walking here.  My hope is that she is walking by the time baby is here in March.
  • He started taking steps around 10.5 months and was full on walking at 11 months.

• First steps at 8.5m, walking by 9m.

• My DD is a Sept 3 baby too!  She's still not walking, and just recently started standing independently.
  • imageaveeh:
    My DD is a Sept 3 baby too!nbsp; She's still not walking, and just recently started standing independently.

My DDS birthdays r sept 3 too
  • Took her first steps at 12 months, then kind of quit for a week. Then started walking again a week after her b-day party. Now she is walking everywhere and starting to get the hang out running!  Those not walking yet, enjoy it! I think I have forgotten how cute it was when T was crawling :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"