Multiples
Options

Formula checks? Update from previous post

Update from my previous post "HOLY FORMULA", it occured to me that I should reach out to my fellow MoM's to see if anyone has any Gerber checks they can spare, or swap? I dont understand the whole swapping thing (please explain!) with the H: etc. posts, but I have used all of the checks they've mailed me so far. I have TONS of checks for Similac and Enfamil so can certainly swap if anyone would be interested in that. I could really really use those great $10 ones, but would love any. I am trying to stock up when I have checks/coupons and see sales to help cut down the cost. Any help would be GREAT!!!

Also am wondering if they mail more checks for several months or if its just in the beginning to get you to buy their stuff? I seemed to get a ton in the beginning months and none in a while :(.

Lastly- does anyone know of a generic or store brand thats comparable to the Good start Gentle? I heard BJ's but wasnt sure if thats the only place? TIA!

Fraternal twin boys born at 33 weeks 4 days Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Formula checks? Update from previous post

• Options
    They never sent me any checks. On the swap board if you make a post that says "h: (have) similiac & Enfamil, W: (want) Gerber checks" or ISO (in search of) Gerber checks/coupons.. Just put how much you have of each and people will contact you. Hope that helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have about $20 worth of gerber I'd be willing to swap you for enfamil.  
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have heard they only send them the first few months.  I don't have any Gerber checks as of right now, but if you have any Similac checks that expire soon and no one has any to trade, I'd love them!
  • Options

imageAmyJoy728:
    They never sent me any checks. On the swap board if you make a post that says "h: (have) similiac & Enfamil, W: (want) Gerber checks" or ISO (in search of) Gerber checks/coupons.. Just put how much you have of each and people will contact you. Hope that helps.

Perfect thanks for your help!

ShopperKristi: I will take a look at what I have tomorrow and will PM you.

CGoldman96: I will see what I have and who responds- happy to offer them to you rather than them go to waste! I will PM you tomorrow either way.

• Options
    imagemamatotwins0812:

imageAmyJoy728:

Perfect thanks for your help!

ShopperKristi: I will take a look at what I have tomorrow and will PM you.

CGoldman96: I will see what I have and who responds- happy to offer them to you rather than them go to waste! I will PM you tomorrow either way.

Thank you!

• Options
    I have friends that have received checks and their kids are over a year old. I never got any checks,so I don't know if that may be a newer policy. 
  • Options
    How do you get these checks in the first place? I've never gotten anything like that but would sure like to! We've been supplementing and even that little bit gets to be very expensive!
  • Options

imagePurrCrasher:
    How do you get these checks in the first place? I've never gotten anything like that but would sure like to! We've been supplementing and even that little bit gets to be very expensive!

If you go to the formula companys website and sign up they should send them to you. Thats all I did and they started coming!

• Options
    Target's baby coupons usually have one for Gerber too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My twins were on good start until we had to switch to soy formula.  Walmart and CVS both have a generic version that is called Tender, they are both made by the same company. My pedi said it was fine to use, and i did, it is like half the price! the problems they had were not related to it being generic, and they are now on store brand soy formula.
    Lots of natural cycles, 2 IUIs, and 3 IVFs later, our miracle girl/boy twins were born 08.04.12 at 35w6d. We are in love!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"