TTC After a Loss
Options

Post-Lap weirdness (vent)

Today is CD13, and the third day in a row I've had EWCM. 

In all my natural cycles, I've never O'd earlier than CD 18, and I don't remember ever (ever ever ever) having this much EWCM. I'm not even cleared to DTD until next week at the earliest.

I'm not temping, because I've been up in the middle of the night every night since surgery, and this is basically still a break cycle while I'm recovering, but this is still kind of freaking me out.

I'm definitely going to be asking the RE about this on Tuesday, but, if you had a lap, did it change your cycles at all? I know he removed some cysts, and I'm wondering if that's going to make my cycles change (again).

Also, I feel like this is a waste of perfectly good EWCM.

/vent. 

TTC with MFI, PCOS, and endometriosis since February 2010
BFP January 20,2012, Loss confirmed January 22,2012
March-August 2012: Various medicated/IUI cycles, all BFN
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy October 2012: Fall Cleaning, Uterus Edition
BFP 2-17-12 @12DPO Beta#1: 256 Beta#2: 1061
EDD:10-27-13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Post-Lap weirdness (vent)

• Options
    I have nothing to contribute to your question, I just wanted to offer some ((hugs)). Sorry you have to go through this.

• Options

That sucks....sorry your body is being a douche. Random EWCM is normal, but 3 days of it in the middle of your cycle would usually indicate O. Do you have any OPKs to see if you're surging? Maybe your cycle will be a bit shrter in the future, which could be a good thing? I'm no help! ((HUGS))

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepkaren:

That sucks....sorry your body is being a douche. Random EWCM is normal, but 3 days of it in the middle of your cycle would usually indicate O. Do you have any OPKs to see if you're surging? Maybe your cycle will be a bit shrter in the future, which could be a good thing? I'm no help! ((HUGS))

I have OPKs but can't decide if that would only add to the crazy, since we're not allowed to DTD until after my follow-up appointment next week. I should probably at least try to start temping, so I have some idea of what's going on.

I'm really hoping that since he removed some cysts, my body will be less of an A*hole and ovulate in a timely fashion (without meds)... Honestly, though, I'd settle for the possibility of less facial hair.  

• Options
    imagelovelainie:
    imagepkaren:

I have OPKs but can't decide if that would only add to the crazy, since we're not allowed to DTD until after my follow-up appointment next week. I should probably at least try to start temping, so I have some idea of what's going on.

I'm really hoping that since he removed some cysts, my body will be less of an A*hole and ovulate in a timely fashion (without meds)... Honestly, though, I'd settle for the possibility of less facial hair.  

the bolded made me lol. I'm keeping my FX for you! I would make sense that you're Oing right now actually. I'm not sure about the type of cysts you had, but they usually cause hormonal changes. Now that they're gone, your body could be going back to a more normal shorter cycle. On one hand, it sucks that you might miss your FW this cycle, but in the long run it could be a good thing for your body.

BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    They were ovarian cysts, so it makes sense that things might start working better. I actually have pictures of them--I don't know why I had imagined them being little white dots, like they are on the ultrasound... They are not. Actually, those pictures might have been the grossest things I've seen in a long time. ::shudders::
  • Options
    I have no advice at all, just wanted to offer ((HUGS))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I dont have any advice b/c after I had my lap I got Lupron injections for 6 months (hello menopauseSurprise) sorry this EWCM has to go to wasteSad
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Options
    I was told by my RE that if it was before O it would have likely delayed ovulation, but that was a moot point in my case.
    I had my lap after O so not sure how much help I can really be. My first cycle after lap I O'de about 6 days earlier than the previous cycles, but that was CD18, so still not "early" really, just earlier.
    Hope you're recovering well. Don't forget about the gasx
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"