Special Needs
Options

Brag Day Wednesday!

Post those brags!  Feel free to wait and do ToT ones if you got them!
WAY 2 Cool 4 School

Re: Brag Day Wednesday!

• Options

Lily's therapy group went trick or treating around the hospital yesterday.  They set Lily up in a small wheelchair and gave her a two button AAC device.  The button on the left said "Tick or Treat," and the button on the right said, "Thank You."  While Lily couldn't care less about the candy, she just loved interacting with everyone she met.  And, everyone was so impressed with how well she used the AAC device.  Her speech therapist told me that they plan to move her to an eight button device around Christmas.

Depending on how the weather goes tonight, I may have one for ToT.  Therapy lent us a gait trainer for tonight.  So, if the rain holds off, I may have another brag (that is, if no one minds).

image      image      image
  • Options
    imageJoJoGee:

Lily's therapy group went trick or treating around the hospital yesterday.  They set Lily up in a small wheelchair and gave her a two button AAC device.  The button on the left said "Tick or Treat," and the button on the right said, "Thank You."  While Lily couldn't care less about the candy, she just loved interacting with everyone she met.  And, everyone was so impressed with how well she used the AAC device.  Her speech therapist told me that they plan to move her to an eight button device around Christmas.

Depending on how the weather goes tonight, I may have one for ToT.  Therapy lent us a gait trainer for tonight.  So, if the rain holds off, I may have another brag (that is, if no one minds).

I don't have a brag, but just wanted to comment.  Your dd is a cutie!  Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    d.fd.f member
    DS handled the chaos of his PK Halloween party very well. He stayed on task with all the crafts and games. He handled the change in routine, costumes, and parents being there beautifully.

He loves his costume. (Last year I barely coaxed him in it last minute)

DS 09/2008

• Options
    DS had a great day at school. He was really into dressing up this year and went as Psy (Gangnam Style). He really got into it and even participated in the costume contest. He got second, it's the first time he's ever won anything at school for something he participated in. He even got up and did the dance in front of everyone. He is starting to come back out of his shell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"