Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

JJ Cole Broadway Stroller

Hi All --

I'm a FTM (due @ the end of Jan) and am researching strollers. I'm really interested in the JJ Cole Broadway, but realized that I can't actually see it in person anywhere near where I live. I've contacted JJ Cole and they confirmed this.

Before I buy it online w/o having seen it in person, does anyone have this stroller in real life? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Kate

Re: JJ Cole Broadway Stroller

• Options
    hi!  I'm a STM & I too want this stroller!  For the price and for what it does i'm in LOVE with it.  I live in NYC & I have seen a few moms with it...but I just feel weird going up to them and saying "can i see your stroller!?!" lol. I know it's not the same as seeing it in person - but I looked on youtube and I did find some videos reviews.  I really wish they would have this stroller on display somewhere!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

we have it, and like it a lot!! We actually have the Canadian version thats identical yet way cheaper, so if you can get to Canada at all (depending on where you live) it might be worth it! Here's the link: https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12066597 

Its awesome that our car seat fit on top of the adapter, and I had to have a stroller that faced me. I still think its strange to have a stroller that only faces away from you. Its handy to be able to flip it around on the go, and not have to take the baby out. 

I dislike that its fairly heavy (yet its short so fairly easy to manoeuver) and that you have to take it apart to get it in the car. I drive a Ford Escape, and it takes up pretty much the whole back of the car. The basket is small and hard to get to, but thats not a huge deal for us. We also just added a cup holder that we bought for $5 afterwards. 

My newest dislike is that it doesnt seem to sit upright enough for my DD's preference. This is something that you can't know in advance, and unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it now.

While I have loved it for the past few months, Im already considering getting something else....

Also, I wouldn't mind if anyone came up and asked about my stroller! 

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"