December 2011 Moms
Options

walking CP

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: walking CP

• Options
    DS can cruise around furniture, but beyond that he really isn't interested in walking.  He CAN walk if he holds my fingers, but he usually chooses not to.  He drops to his knees and takes off crawling. 
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageKeyLime81:
    DS can cruise around furniture, but beyond that he really isn't interested in walking.  He CAN walk if he holds my fingers, but he usually chooses not to.  He drops to his knees and takes off crawling. 

LOL my LO is the opposite, he hates crawling and makes me hold his hands so he can walk around all day, I can't wait for him to go on his own, although I might change my mind when it happens Smile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

As long as my son has something to hold on to (table, chair, my leg, the cat... etc) he'll happily walk around in circles (well, squares).

He does this thing now where he kneels on one knee, and it looks like he's thinking about standing but can't quite figure it out.

Once or twice we've let go of him while he was standing, and he'll stay upright for a second before slowly lowering to the ground.

We got him this push-cart walker thing too. He'll happily push that back and forth too.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"