August 2012 Moms

Our favorite booties

And I mean baby booties.  I wanted to share our baby booty find that was recommended by a friend.  They are Zutano booties.  They are awesome.  They stay on and keep LO's feed toasty now that it is cold out.  We go the 6-month size and they are a little big but will be perfect through the winter:

https://www.amazon.com/Zutano-Unisex-Baby-Fleece-Bootie-Pagoda/dp/B0085ITFO6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351697722&sr=8-1&keywords=zutano+bootie

But if anyone wants to weigh in on their favorite celebrity booty, go for it.  I am completely over J. Lo and Kim Kardashian.

995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Our favorite booties

• These are my favorite! DD wears them all the time now that it is chilly here... But maybe I just like them so much because I made them... I dunno! But I think they are cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageAmbsies:

I keep hearing awesome things about these booties!  DS has a bunch of Zutano clothes- they're so soft and well-made.  Soooo... of course I had to order the booties right now.  Got 'em in black :)

And as far as celebrity booties go, Coco has a butt that won't quit:

And I know all you ladies work out in lucite heels too.

That lady has to have implants! 

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Loading the player...
  • imagekzibble3149:
    These are my favorite! DD wears them all the time now that it is chilly here... But maybe I just like them so much because I made them... I dunno! But I think they are cute!

Those are darling!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"