March 2013 Moms
Options

Round ligament pain

Hi.  This is my first post in the group, but I've been around for a while.  

Yesterday, I had some pressure and pain so I called my doc.  Due to my history of miscarriage, he had me come into the women's center at the hospital last night to be monitored for a bit.  

Everything looks good:  cervix is closed, HR was 153, etc.  He thinks it was round ligament pain.  

I had trouble walking at the time I called in.  Has anyone else had pain like this?

Karen in NC, mom to angel Olivia 2-5-00~2-10-00, 3 MCs, baby boy Emory due 3-11-13 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Round ligament pain

• Options

Yes sometimes when I first get out of bed or get up from the couch I have pain in my pelvic region. Once I get going the pain slowly goes away. Makes me feel really old! And I was active before I got pregnant.

Totally normal!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker M/C June 2010 at 9weeks 3days
  • Options
    I slipped and strained my leg just slightly.. Had RLP on that leg so bad I couldn't walk, if I put ANY weight on it it hurt so bad I'd burst into tears .. DH had to carry me to the bathroom every time I had to pee that night. It got a little better the next morning, and I went and got a prenatal massage that day focusing on my hips and pelvis and that helped tremendously. I find my ligaments seem to be very easy to strain or flare up, and walking really helps. When I'm really creaky and start walking its mildly painful, but the longer I walk it actually goes away. Hope you feel better soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"