July 2013 Moms
Options

***Ticker Change Wednesday***

Happy Hump Day everyone and Happy Halloween! Has anyone had any candy yet? Stick out tongue

This check-in is for the mamas that start a new week on their ticker every Wednesday!

How far along are you?

What fruit/veggie is baby this week?

How are you feeling this week? Physically? Mentally?

Do you have any news or appointment updates?

QOTW: What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were kid or fondest Halloween memory?

(borrowed this post with a few tweeks from June 2013 Board)

**Married to My Best Friend Since 04/2010**

**Success After Loss**

Re: ***Ticker Change Wednesday***

• Options

No candy for me yet, but I may have a small piece of chocolate tonight. =)

How far along are you? 5 Weeks Today

What fruit/veggie is baby this week? Baby is the size of an apple seed!

How are you feeling this week? Physically? Mentally? Feeling tired overall, but good! Just mild cramping here and there. Mentally, I'm a little exhausted.

Do you have any news or appointment updates? I have my first doctor's appointment today and I'm praying all goes well and that we get to see the doctor since he is on-call. Unfortunately it was the only appointment available. and because of my previous m/c he wants to see me earlier. I'll keep you ladies posted.

QOTW: What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were kid or fondest Halloween memory? As a kid my favorite costume I wore was a bumblebee. I remember I couldn't wait to get home after trick or treating to spread my candies on the floor and seperate to from favorite to least favorite. =)

**Married to My Best Friend Since 04/2010**

**Success After Loss**

• Options

I have eaten more than my share of candy already! 

How far along are you? 5 weeks today! 

What fruit/veggie is baby this week? Apple seed.

How are you feeling this week? I'm feeling pretty tired, have had slight cramping, and sore boobs. Otherwise, feeling pretty good! I am mentally trying to stay really positive.

Appointment updates? I have my first appointment with my doctor on November 14th. Again, trying to stay more excited than nervous at this point.

What was your favorite Halloween costume or fondest memory? I always loved dressing up for school. We had a parade on the playground and got to have a class party. So fun! 

TTC since November 2011
    BFP #1: 5/11/12, EDD 1/17/13, m/c 7/2/12
    BFP #2: 10/23/12, EDD 7/3/13 - Please stick little one! BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 5 weeks

What fruit/veggie is baby this week? apple seed

How are you feeling this week? Physically? Mentally? Feeling pretty good. Tired as usual. Mentally-excited about this pregnancy. Also little disappointed they canceled Halloween parade, now I don't get to show off DD in her cute costume.

Do you have any news or appointment updates? I just scheduled 1st dr appointment for Nov. 19

QOTW: What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were kid or fondest Halloween memory? I grew up in Croatia where we don't have Halloween, but my fondest Halloween memory is going to NYC Village Halloween Parade. That was so much fun

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers Photobucket
  • Options

What fruit/veggie is baby this week? An appleseed

How are you feeling this week? Physically? Mentally? pretty good just peeing more often and slight waves of nausea.

Do you have any news or appointment updates? Received confirmation with  blood work yesterday. First appointment is Nov 15th

QOTW: What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were kid or fondest Halloween memory? I think my favorite halloween memory is actually going to happen tonight when we go over to my best friends to pass out candy and eat dinner. We plan on telling them the news tonight. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options

I actually haven't had any candy yet, I'm sure I'll have lots tonight! 

What fruit/veggie is baby this week?  appleseed

How are you feeling this week? Physically? Mentally?  I'm feeling good, not queasy or sick at all, just tired and my boobs are sore. Mentally, I'm feeling GREAT! Really hoping this is a sticky baby.

Do you have any news or appointment updates?  My 4 year old DD (who doesn't know I'm pg) told me today that I have a boy baby in my tummy and he will be born in the summer. She honestly has NO idea we're pg and the info she gave me kinda scared me!!

QOTW: What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were kid or fondest Halloween memory?  I always loved dressing up for Halloween but my favorite costume/memory was when I was 6. I was a fairy and my baby brother came home from the hospital that day. I distinctly remember being soooo excited!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along are you? 

I am 5 weeks 1 day today.  And I still can't believe it. 

An appleseed, I think?  I don't have that ticker so I never can remember. 

I'm tired.  And crampy.  But getting more and more excited about this LO! 

My first appointment isn't until December 3 so it'll be awhile before I have an appointment update.  I think we're telling my mom tonight.  And swearing her to secrecy since I'm not telling anyone at work until after my first appointment. 

QOTW: What was your favorite Halloween costume when you were kid or fondest Halloween memory?

A cat.  I loved being a cat.  I think I was a cat every year for like 7 years straight.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Options

Happy Halloween!! :) Just ate my first piece of candy. But I had a halloween donut for breakfast. 

How far along are you? 

4 weeks today. Just got my BFP today.

Poppyseed.

Was nauseous over the weekend but feeling great now. 

I don't have an appointment yet. Will be making one tomorrow. I'm curious as to when my first one will be since they all seem pretty varied around here. 

Pippi Longstockings. My mom braided my hair around pipe cleaners and it was the coolest thing ever! ^_^

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4 weeks

What fruit/veggie is baby this week? A seed, forgot which!!

Exhausted plus I've got a head cold... Mentally I'm doing ok so far

Do you have any news or appointment updates? Nope not yet!

My mom always made homemade costumes. My fav was a unicorn!
    ~spaceunicorn~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"