Infertility
Options

If symptoms mean nothing, do no symptoms mean something?

I feel like this is a stupid question to ask, just because at this point I'm only 4dp5dt. I have my beta on 11/6, which is also my birthday. Besides cramping and sore boobs for a few days, I really have nothing going on. Only slightly more tired lately. Should I be worried? I was trying so hard not to analyze, up until the point there were no physical symptoms that now is causing me to overthink. sigh
On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: If symptoms mean nothing, do no symptoms mean something?

• Options

I know what you are going through.  I had no symptoms up until last night when I had some cramping that was pretty strong starting at about 9pm.  I woke up this am and it was pretty much gone so I am back to no symptoms.  I am 7dp3dt so same time frame.  Good luck!

TTC#1 since April 2011
    IVF#1 July 2012 5R, 3 made it to blast, sET c/p
    FET#1 Aug 2012 2 blasts transferred BFN
    IVF#2 Oct 2012
    16R/6M/6F/2-8 cell grade 1 transfer
    Beta 1-237.9, Beta 2-566, Beta 3-8657
    US 6w3d shows one baby w/ HB 115
    US 7w1d no more heartbeat/ D&C 11/30/12 normal karyotype
    IVF#3 Mar 2013
    6R/4M/4F 1 compacting and 2-8 cell transfer
    ectopic pg MTX given 3 month break from TTC

IVF#4 Sept 2013--BFN
    IVF#5-7 Apr 2014, Jun 2014 and Aug 2014 banking embryos for CCS testing. Praying for normals! Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

http://i61.tinypic.com/34zll06
  • Options

Today is 7dp5dt for me. I had cramping early on and I was going to bed at 8:30pm because I was exhausted. I was also uncomfortable in any position and my back was sore. Then a couple days ago, nothing. Back to normal. So I think it's normal. 

Good luck! 

Me:27, DH:28 - DX: MFI, varicocele repair Nov 2011 
    Post-Op SA: Count- 15 million, Motility- 75%, Morphology- 3% 
    IVF with ICSI - Stimming 10/4/12 - 10/13/12, Lupron Trigger
    ER 10/18/1212 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 5 fertilized
    5 day transfer 10/23/12, 3 frosties
    Beta #1 11/5/12: 453, Beta #2 11/7/12: 1,013, DD born 7/19/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's so difficult to tell since many of the symptoms are a result of the increased hormones from injections, endometrin/prometrin, pms, and pregnancy! Not to mention it is mentally and physcially exhausting going through IVF in the first place.

~TTC#1 Since July 2011~ 
    Dx: Fibroids & Tubal Infertility
                                                        9/12 -IVF#1 =BFN; 5/14 -IVF#2=BFP:-) EDD 2.19.2015                                                

S/PAIF Welcome 

imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    With my BFP I really didnt have any symptoms. Every now and then I would feel a twinge in my lower abdomen but thats it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBellaLux:
    It's so difficult to tell since many of the symptoms are a result of the increased hormones from injections, endometrin/prometrin, pms, and pregnancy! Not to mention it is mentally and physcially exhausting going through IVF in the first place.

Totally agree w/Bella. It's impossible to tease out the difference between what's from medication and what's from pregnancy and what's from you just examining every twinge, ache and feeling. But that sure doesn't stop me from trying, so I get it. GL with beta.

• Options

Later in the 2ww after my BFN cycles, I started to feel pretty "normal".  My bloating also really went down.  I cramped more with those cycles, especially after 6dp5dt.  With this BFP cycle, I started peeing more (seriously, I'm up 5 times a night), bloating increased, and I became incredibly tired. I did have these random bouts of nausea when I was sleeping. Also, a lot more emotional.  So, at least for me, my successful cycle was just different. 

I think you are too soon to read into anything though.  Give it a couple more days before obsessing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as you (5dpFET - I think they froze a 5 days) and I am trying very hard not to analyze my symptoms. The only symptoms I have noticed this time are sometimes cramping, starting to get sore boobs, peeing ALL the time, and i'm more tired then normal. But like I said I'm telling myself this is all attributed to the meds because last time I had tons of symptoms and ended up getting a BFN so I don't want to think that way this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"