Working Moms
Options

Are you dressed up in costume for work?

Anyone wearing a costume to work today? I WFH and am sadly not. I used to dress up at my old job and miss it.  If you are dressed up, what are you wearing?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: Are you dressed up in costume for work?

• Options
    Nope.  I've never worked anywhere that people dress up.  Oh, I lie.  At my old company, there was one department who went full steam w/ halloween and you could even go trick or treating through their department.  But - that was it. :)
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• Options
    No, I am not dressed up and I don't believe anyone else is here. The morale around here sucks due to our company splitting into 2 so everyone is a Scrooge.

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do a little. I wear a witches hat and a black dress. Nothing too exciting but our department has a Halloween party so I like to do something!
  • Options
    No, though there are some people around the office who are dressed up. I might have considered it if I had a costume.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    I'm not dressed up but there are quite a few people in the office who are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will for the costume contest, but I have a meeting this AM.  I'm dressing as Lucy van Pelt.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh, and my department if full of old crotchety guys, that are cynical party poopers...makes it awkward, but other departments are festive...joys of being a young woman engineer.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    No, no one seems to do that here. I was really comfy in my sweatshirt this morning (it's one of the first chilly days here) so I was tempted to come up with some "costume" that would include my sweatshirt, and possibly yoga pants. I didn't do it, though.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • Options
    Sadly, my robot costume is considered inappropriate. It shows 5" of my thigh, so I figured I better not slut-it-up. If the co. offered prizes as incentive I may have found a diffn't costume to wear.
  • Options
    We are having a Halloween Party today and I was dressed up in a nun costume.  There are some other people that dressed up but not too many. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    We can't dress in costumes here... but they are allowing us to wear jeans today (we are typically a business attire company) so being able to wear jeans is just awesome!
  • Options
    No, it doesn't seem terribly appropriate in my position, plus I have no meeting today, so I won't be seeing anyone. Dressing up for myself - well I'm just not into it enough to do that. When I worked in public libraries, I always dressed up. DH is a librarian, and he made himself a chef costume, and will be "serving up books" today. Corny, but I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    There are a bunch of people dressed at the office. I am a mummy. hehe

babies

• Options
    Most of my coworkers are dressed up! I just wore an orange top and have some Candy Corn Earrings. Not really dressed up....but still festive.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    I'm not dressed up, but Willy Wonka and about 20 Oompa Loompas just walked down our center aisle singing.  Violet was there too, all blueberried up. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My company gives us a little extra time for lunch.. Anyone in the building who brings food in can come to the party. I just wore a black dress and a witch hat... some people got super crazy! But the food was DELICIOUS!!! We eneded up with so much, that we all had leftovers for lunch yesterday!

These deviled eggs were my contribution to the fun!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"