Working Moms
Options

Just facetimed with DS and now I'm sad all over again!

I am very lucky to have my SIL taking care of DS while I'm work and I get to facetime with him while I pump pretty much everyday so its awesome but today it was really hard to get off facetime.  Frankenstorm Sandy had me at home the past two days and DS was getting crabby so SIL had to go... sigh... I just really miss my baby. This is my third week back at work but I don't feel any better about it.  In fact, I just keep getting more and more sad.    Sorry for being Debbie Downer but if I can vent anywhere, its here.  Thanks for listening (reading.)

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: Just facetimed with DS and now I'm sad all over again!

• Options

**Hugs**

I don't have anything to offer but there are days like this for me too.  Enjoy the fact that you get to see him during the day although it would definitely make it tougher for me too.  As someone just put in another post - its quality of time we spend with our LO's not quantity. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    ((HUGS)) It will get better.
    Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"