Adoption
Options

Eek, single digits until due date! Update Baby is here!!

Our emom is due in 9 days! nbsp;We're leaving Sat to head to the birth state so we are there should she deliver early. nbsp;Eek, this is getting real! nbsp;As each day passes I get more and more nervous that she will change her mind and we will be heartbroken/devastated. nbsp;I know that I can't do anything about that part of it and all we can do is ready ourselves from our side, but every day closer we get to the due date I find myself wanting and longing to be a mom more and more. nbsp;Any ideas on how I can keep myself sane these last few days?!nbsp;

Update ok so not long after I posted this earlier today, I got word that the baby was born...today! So, we frantically booked a flight and are heading to the birth state now on our layover right now! We should hopefully see the baby tomorrow morning!!

TTC since March 2010, BFP #1 11.09.10, ectopic, m/c 12.14.10 (10w)
Clomid + TI=BFN, IUIs 1-6= BFN
Application for domestic adoption submitted 4/18/12, matched 8/12/12, DD born 10/31/12

Re: Eek, single digits until due date! Update Baby is here!!

• Options

That is so exciting!  I've never been in this situation so I don't have any specific advice on getting through the waiting, but I just wanted to commiserate with you as I would also be going crazy right about now too!

Prayers for you for happiness, peace and a healthy baby and expectant mom.  Good luck and keep us posted!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options

imageraecheleblue1:
    Our emom is due in 9 days! nbsp;We're leaving Sat to head to the birth state so we are there should she deliver early. nbsp;Eek, this is getting real! nbsp;As each day passes I get more and more nervous that she will change her mind and we will be heartbroken/devastated. nbsp;I know that I can't do anything about that part of it and all we can do is ready ourselves from our side, but every day closer we get to the due date I find myself wanting and longing to be a mom more and more. nbsp;Any ideas on how I can keep myself sane these last few days?!nbsp; Update ok so not long after I posted this earlier today, I got word that the baby was born...today! So, we frantically booked a flight and are heading to the birth state now on our layover right now! We should hopefully see the baby tomorrow morning!!

Oh my gosh that is awesome congratulations!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    IRRIRR member
    Congrats. Hope all goes well.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Options
    Congrats! Praying for you guys, the LO, and LO's bio family.

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Options
    Oh! That is awesome, congratulations. Hope all is going well.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"