November 2012 Moms
Options

Breech mamas, please come in...

I went to my appointment today and my doctor thinks I may be breech. I have u/s next week to confirm. Where to you feel most of your movement? Can you tell that baby is breeched or do you only know b/c u/s. I have a bulge on one side that is pretty hard that doc things could be the head. Would love to hear others experiences and any tips you have for trying to move baby! Thanks! 
BFP #1: 11/09; DS born 8/01/10 BFP #2: 10/11/11 EDD: 06/25/12 M/MC 11/23/11 @ 9 weeks, 3 days; BFP#3 3/10/12 EDD 11/23/11 Grow Baby! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family

Re: Breech mamas, please come in...

• Options

my first LO was breech and even our midwife didn't catch it. i had to transfer to a regular dr because of GD and she said she felt something soft when she checked my cervix and turns out it was a butt. otherwise i would have never known. DD was frank breech so her feet were up by her face, meaning i was still getting rib kicks and all that jazz.

something i've noticed with this one, though, is that i'm getting all of the "engaging in my pelvis" pains that i didn't have with DD1. 

• Options

I'm not a breech mama, but check out www.spinningbabies.com. There's some good stuff there.  

Sorry, I can't seem to make anything clicky... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 36 weeks with a frank breech baby, I've known she was breech for awhile I have a hard bulge that pops out from my right rib cage all the time she kind of stays in that one side. She's also frank breech so her feet are in her face, I feel most movement high but her hiccups are in my pelvis. I've been trying chiro an accupuncture and moxibustion an the inversion ive read some not nice things about the "ecv" and do not want to go down that route so far I've felt te most movement after doing the moxibustion.

Sorry it's a big paragraph I'm in nj after hurricane sandy so I'm using my cell phone!

Good luck :
  • Options

I thought mine was transverse because of the 2 hard lumps on either side of my belly button, but my doctor has confirmed (through internal exams and ultrasounds) that he is frank breech. All of the kicks/jabs that I feel are always on one side and I feel hiccups down in my pelvis.

I've tried every position that I could find to get him to flip and so far nothing has worked for me.. but I'm not giving up hope yet. Good Luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    frank breech here! I know exactly where his head is all the time (a few inches under my boob). He's not budging, unfortunately, due to where my placenta is, and lowish fluid. C-sec is schedule for next week. Good luck! It is possible to get them to turn a lot of the time. 

• Options
    I'm breech (and at times slightly transverse) and his head tends to be right under my right boob/ribcage area. I feel most of my movement on the right side normally towards the top near my ribs but occasionally lower near my pelvis. He's been like this since I could feel him move and my stomach has always bulged on the right.
  • Options
    same here, had my 36 week appt today and frank breech...been doing handstands in pool, webster technique and inversions off the couch...now i have appt for EVC next wed. at noon.  not ideal but im willing to give it a try :)
  • Options

My little guy was breech until just last week. I saw somewhere on the internet that if you place an ice pack like right under your boobs on the top of your belly and a heating pad(on low) at the bottom of your belly, by where you button up your pants that it can help the baby want to flip.

I tried kneeling on my knees and elbows like this, for about 5 minutes morning and night and it seemed to have worked.. (I am not sure if thats really what made him flip, but it never hurts to try)

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"