July 2012 Moms
Options

Does Your LO Belly Laugh?

Does your baby laugh out loud or belly laugh yet?  I am not sure when this usually happens, but DD has a sort of silent laugh right now.  She looks like she is laughing but doesn't make laughing sounds.  Sometimes I get a little "mmmmmm" sound with the laugh but that's it.  What is your LO's laugh like?

Re: Does Your LO Belly Laugh?

• Options
    omg yes. its hillarious shes been doing it about a month now

• Options
    He does when he starts cooing a lot and then it just comes out like a laugh.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She belly laughs mostly when she's nursing and kind of in and out of falling asleep. So cute!
  • Options

imageamilyn9785:
    imagejfresh:
    DS doesn't really laugh, he makes this sound that's a combination of a cough and a yell but with a smile on his face. It cracks me up.
    We're close to this. I describe DDs laugh as a cross between a squeal and a cat coughing up a hairball.

That's where we are too.  It cracks me up.

And usually afterwards she'll coo with the sweetest perfect kewpie doll mouth.  Love it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He belly laughs! He's been doing it for a while now, maybe a month or so.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not yet...he kind of clenches his fists, screws up his face, and does a "ahhoooahh!" Can't wait for the belly laugh!
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• Options
    Oh man! Now I am jealous of all your laughing babies! S does the occasional teredactyl screech, which is hilarious, but I can't wait for a real laugh!!
  • Options

imagejfresh:
    DS doesn't really laugh, he makes this sound that's a combination of a cough and a yell but with a smile on his face. It cracks me up.

Then the belly chuckle will come any day now! Thats how Andy's started out. Then a couple of weeks later it was a full on chuckle.

Its like a gurgly giggle. Oh my god, sweetest sound ever. He mostly does it when he is getting kissed on his neck. I have to work a little harder for it--H's tickly beard gets him going the best.

• Options
    imagemissusbee:

imagejfresh:

Then the belly chuckle will come any day now! Thats how Andy's started out. Then a couple of weeks later it was a full on chuckle.

Its like a gurgly giggle. Oh my god, sweetest sound ever. He mostly does it when he is getting kissed on his neck. I have to work a little harder for it--H's tickly beard gets him going the best.

I hope this is the case for us too!   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"