Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Rosy Cheeks

DS has had really rosy cheeks for the past three days and tonight it seems slightly raised and irritated where it is red.  Almost seems chapped from the cold.  Anyone's LO having this problem?  Any suggestions on what to put on it to soothe it?  He's been a little extra fussy so I am wondering if it hurts.  Could this also be from teething? Just wondering?  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image imageimage

Re: Rosy Cheeks

• Options
    I think babies tend to get this but I cannot think of what it is called. Our neighbor's baby got it bad but I guess it clears up by itself. My LO didn't get it so I can't help much, sorry. But if you google you'll probably find out what it is.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My 4 month old is also getting rosy checks, and yes, I think they are a little chapped.  Aquaphor works great.  

I think the last reply was talking about Fifths disease, which many babies get, but it usually clears up without any complications. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD has 1 chapped, rosy cheek chin from the extra drool that comes with her teething. I've been putting lanolin on the areas for about 3 days it looks SO much better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"