December 2012 Moms
Options

Weird movements.

Today baby panda has actually hurt me for the first time. She kicked/punched/headbutted/who knows, my rib that has been hurting for months. It actually made me cry out in shock! Lol not fun!
And now she is just constantly wiggiling around. Nonstop! You know that feeling you get when your sick to your stomach and you feel REALLY gassy....before you were pregnant....that's how it feels lately when she's moving around. It's strange psychologically because I think "oh man my stomach is really not liking something I ate!" And then I realize that's the baby flopping all over the place.
Anyone else feel like that lol
Lilypie Maternity tickers
DD#1 December '12
DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
Married 07/09

Re: Weird movements.

• Options

Yes! He is making me crazy! I wince constantly since he is beating up my ribs!! And you can see him move if you watch my stomach...I'm a teacher and I'm just waiting for one of my first graders to notice the freaky movements.

Anniversary
  • Options
    So far the only painful kicks or punches I've had are when she hits my cervix. She has been super active lately though. It feels like she is doing flips in there and hitting me all over. Super weird feeling. My favorite though is when I lay on my side and she stretches out and hits me on both sides at the same time. I hope she stops hurting you. I 'm not looking forward to her discovering my ribs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageTiaS16:

Yes! He is making me crazy! I wince constantly since he is beating up my ribs!! And you can see him move if you watch my stomach...I'm a teacher and I'm just waiting for one of my first graders to notice the freaky movements.

One of my high school students saw my stomach move a few weeks ago.  I've never seen such a big person (6 ft 5, 240 lb.) move so fast.  You would've thought an alien was tearing out of my stomach, he was so freaked out.   

OP, one of my ribs is bruised from my LO's kicks.  It hurts so bad sometimes, and there's seriously no way I can come up with to avoid it.  Even laying flat out giving him or her the most room possible doesn't seem to help.  

• Options
    My LO's movements have been slower but very forceful. It was happening mostly when I'm laying on my side but has been happening all the time lately. Sometimes I look down and my belly is so oddly shaped that it scares me! She will lean to one side and my belly button moves over and I have a cone shaped belly on one side. She has also been sliding her feet, knees (who knows what else) to where it feels like I could grab her little foot (you can actually see it pressing out my skin). It is weird and crazy but I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is EXACTLY what it feels like to me! Sometimes I get half way to the bathroom before I realize what's really going on.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"