June 2011 Moms

My non-pregnant mamas (again) :)

Three more pregnancy announcements on my FB feed today... and I woke up with my period this morning.

I'm having a beer. better make it 2!

Re: My non-pregnant mamas (again) :)

• I'm sorry :(  I completely know how you feel.  It took us 2 years, 2 m/c, and several rounds of clomid to finally get our DD.  I felt like the entire world was announcing BFPs, even the ones who weren't even trying, except me.  I promise it will happen for you!!  Have another beer and hang in there!

We were going to start trying this month, but I've been sick twice, DH has been sick and DD has been sick, so we missed it this month.  Hope to really start next month and hoping we get get PG the old fashioned way without it being a science experiment....we'll see.

BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • only 1 more announcement for me today but that make 6 in the last 2 weeks.

We are just waiting for my period to start the meds for FET cycle #2 and it is no where in sight : (

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • There was a baby boom among my friends when I was pregnant, and I feel like it's happening all over again. We aren't yet TTC, though we are about to start. I think I am ready for #2, but the prospect still scares me a bit, so I'm not in a mad rush to get PG ether. But, I have to admit I get a very momentary twinge of jealousy when I see someone announce. Guess that's why we're on the path to TTC again soon!

Good luck to those of you trying!

• Yup, there has definitely been a pregnancy boom among my IRL friends recently and each announcement stings a bit, especially after my recent m/c. One of my friends is due 2 or 3 weeks before I should have been and I just can't bring myself to tell her about my m/c, but get kind of sad whenever I see her. 

*sigh* I think we're almost ready to start trying again. DH definitely is. I'm thinking maybe next month. I think I will have a beer "with you" tonight :)

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Two friends delivered their 2nd child yesterday and this is just the beginning of all the moms in our play group having another.  I have hidden everyone who is pregnant in my news feed but I still have to see several of them IRL (worst is seeing the one with my EDD).  This week I'm having a particularly bad time- should have been 20 weeks with #2 tomorrow and instead I'm 5 weeks post D&E.  Think I will go open a bottle of wine and join you.    
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• imagewaterfall11:
    Two friends delivered their 2nd child yesterday and this is just the beginning of all the moms in our play group having another.  I have hidden everyone who is pregnant in my news feed but I still have to see several of them IRL (worst is seeing the one with my EDD).  This week I'm having a particularly bad time- should have been 20 weeks with #2 tomorrow and instead I'm 5 weeks post D&E.  Think I will go open a bottle of wine and join you.    

Waterfall, I'm so sorry. I think about you a lot, actually. You're loss was just before mine but you were so much further along. My heart hurts for you. ((hugs)) 

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • imagechuicafina:

imagewaterfall11:
    Two friends delivered their 2nd child yesterday and this is just the beginning of all the moms in our play group having another.  I have hidden everyone who is pregnant in my news feed but I still have to see several of them IRL (worst is seeing the one with my EDD).  This week I'm having a particularly bad time- should have been 20 weeks with #2 tomorrow and instead I'm 5 weeks post D&E.  Think I will go open a bottle of wine and join you.    

Waterfall, I'm so sorry. I think about you a lot, actually. You're loss was just before mine but you were so much further along. My heart hurts for you. ((hugs)) 

Thank you. I am so sorry for your loss. I knew a loss at any point is tough. I am thankful I didn't lose babies at 27 weeks like friends have or full term like loveofmikeslife but it still hurts. We are Ttc again but I am so scared it will happen again even though Dr says no reason to expect it.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• I'm sorry to all of those who have had a recent loss (or any loss for that matter.) I've never had a m/c. I've been pregnant ONCE. I'm so thankful that DD was healthy and I know how lucky we are. But, why does everyone have to be KU again?!? It doesn't help that family members are asking when we're gonna have #2. I really wanna scream everytime someone asks... I DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS MY FERTILITY ISSUES WITH YOU!
  • Hugs for all of you ladies. I am so sorry for your losses and I hope things work out soon. I too am in the midst of a baby boom IRL, and I have to admit that I want another, but at the same time, we are just not in a good place for a third, and I don't know if we ever will be. Makes me sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"