Why am I not surprised...

Re: Why am I not surprised...

• Options
    imagemadasm0530:
    imagetanya4eva:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:
    well see i dont post on every single post out there, because i have a life, that said, she post so much its very hard NOT to be annoyed.

Please go back to 1st tri and your BMB. Seriously, you were here for a blip in time. You joined THIS MONTH. You don't have a reason to be posting here. And on that note I'll take my own advice and GTFO, too.

Didn't we just go over this.. everyone is welcome on TTGP. I'm not going anywhere. It is way more fun here than March and 2nd tri

Yes!  Everyone is welcome!
    Except you? :)

tayna...your welcome here just like the rest of us..but keep it real...save the crazy.lol 

• Options
    imagemadasm0530:
    imagetanya4eva:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:
    well see i dont post on every single post out there, because i have a life, that said, she post so much its very hard NOT to be annoyed.

Please go back to 1st tri and your BMB. Seriously, you were here for a blip in time. You joined THIS MONTH. You don't have a reason to be posting here. And on that note I'll take my own advice and GTFO, too.

Didn't we just go over this.. everyone is welcome on TTGP. I'm not going anywhere. It is way more fun here than March and 2nd tri

Nooooooooooe!    Crying  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemadasm0530:
    imagetanya4eva:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

The grammar leads me to believe that this is Tanya 2.0 and not the original.

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• Options
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

You seem moody. In the spirit of this thread's subject may I suggest that it's possibly a hormonal imbalance that will cause you to exhibit classic symptoms of schizophrenia and that you'll eventually turn into a pi?ata? I DO NOT MEAN TO SCARE YOU

Dedos de salsicha para o seu prazer...
  • Options
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

Helpful like by giving people the worst case scenario for their question?

OP: Hi I have headaches when I ovulate

Prim: Well I don't mean to scare you but it could be a stroke or botfly larva in your vagina

Please tell me I am not the only one who has noticed this at times.

OMFG. Lol.

But you know what? Numerous people have called Prim out at some point or another about this issue and other issues. Yet she continues to behave the way she does and not own it at all. Which makes me think that as long as she is getting attention, she doesn't care if it is negative or positive.

Prim, why do you refuse to listen to others' feedback? I don't get it. Toning it down wouldn't hurt. I don't understand the mentality of "I don't care if people here like me" but making posting on TB an all-day affair. It's just contradictory to me. You are obviously looking for some sort of acceptance on some level...

Meh, not really. Entertainment is entertainment I suppose.

I have owned my PWing multiple times. Doesn't seem to make a difference. People want drama and feel the need to pick me for that purpose. Eh, I'm here and as Penelope said this is not real life.

The continued fascination with the frequency of my posting proves amusing to me though.

My husband doesn't care. In fact, he is LOL that people care so much about how much I bump during the day. He double LOLs at the insinuation that I somehow neglect DD. To him it's just a harmless way I amuse myself.

If people want to harp on the same tired insults that is their time wasted. They keep harping and it doesn't change my life.

:::chews popcorn:::

DD says hi by the way! She just learned that word!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageMrsM507:
    imagemadasm0530:
    imagetanya4eva:
    imagejessuhmarie:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

I can has bad grammar if you want me to. 
  • Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

Prim: Well I don't mean to scare you but it could be a stroke or botfly larva in your vagina

OMFG. Lol.

But you know what? Numerous people have called Prim out at some point or another about this issue and other issues. Yet she continues to behave the way she does and not own it at all. Which makes me think that as long as she is getting attention, she doesn't care if it is negative or positive.

Prim, why do you refuse to listen to others' feedback? I don't get it. Toning it down wouldn't hurt. I don't understand the mentality of "I don't care if people here like me" but making posting on TB an all-day affair. It's just contradictory to me. You are obviously looking for some sort of acceptance on some level...

Meh, not really. Entertainment is entertainment I suppose. I have owned my PWing multiple times. Doesn't seem to make a difference. People want drama and feel the need to pick me for that purpose. Eh, I'm here and as Penelope said this is not real life. The continued fascination with the frequency of my posting proves amusing to me though. My husband doesn't care. In fact, he is LOL that people care so much about how much I bump during the day. He double LOLs at the insinuation that I somehow neglect DD. To him it's just a harmless way I amuse myself. If people want to harp on the same tired insults that is their time wasted. They keep harping and it doesn't change my life. :::chews popcorn::: DD says hi by the way! She just learned that word!

Have you considered blogging.....? 

• Options
    imageMrsM507:

Pretty creepy when two people have to make an AE to white-knight for themselves.

• Options
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

OMFG. Lol.

Meh, not really. Entertainment is entertainment I suppose. I have owned my PWing multiple times. Doesn't seem to make a difference. People want drama and feel the need to pick me for that purpose. Eh, I'm here and as Penelope said this is not real life. The continued fascination with the frequency of my posting proves amusing to me though. My husband doesn't care. In fact, he is LOL that people care so much about how much I bump during the day. He double LOLs at the insinuation that I somehow neglect DD. To him it's just a harmless way I amuse myself. If people want to harp on the same tired insults that is their time wasted. They keep harping and it doesn't change my life. :::chews popcorn::: DD says hi by the way! She just learned that word!

She has a blog lol 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekristykay123:
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

OMFG. Lol.

She has a blog lol 

OH DEAR GOD.  

• Options
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

OMFG. Lol.

I for one find it a bit disturbing that you tell your DH about bump drama.  My DH certainly knows that I am on the bump, however I do not give him play by plays of what goes on.  I do, however, show him the funny gif's so we can have a laugh.

My Blog

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

OMFG. Lol.

Ok, I just have to comment on this.  You have said multiple times to NOT bring your daughter or your parenting into this....yet you continue to do so......repeatedly.  I don't know you but I have to agree with kellyrn on this - particularly the last sentence.

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• Options
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:
    imageMrsM507:

Pretty creepy when two people have to make an AE to white-knight for themselves.

I'm confused.  Who am I white-knighting for? 
  • Options
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagekristykay123:
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

OMFG. Lol.

She has a blog lol 

OH DEAR GOD.  

Yup it's on her signature at the bottom...

You should actually try talking to Prim I think you would likely get along.... since you are commenting on every little thing in this post. Your count is going up nicely!

Yes, I have multiple comments... but I am merely responding to the hypocrisy I am seeing with you in this thread!

• Options
    Prim disapears and Tanya appears.  What a crazy coincidence!!
  • Options
    imagetanya4eva:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:
    imageMrsM507:

I'm confused.  Who am I white-knighting for? 

Yep, there's no way this is the "real" tanya.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Options
    Is the stat in the OP for just TTGP? I wonder how she places on the tri boards she seems to incessantly hover on.
  • Options
    imagemama&baby:
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagekristykay123:
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

OMFG. Lol.

She has a blog lol 

OH DEAR GOD.  

Yup it's on her signature at the bottom...

You should actually try talking to Prim I think you would likely get along.... since you are commenting on every little thing in this post. Your count is going up nicely!

Yes, I have multiple comments... but I am merely responding to the hypocrisy I am seeing with you in this thread!

want to know the difference? this is a rare thing i get in on these threads like this...unlike prims 24/7 attachment. so no thanks i dont think we'd get along. thanks for the suggestion though!!

• Options
    imagejschwind22:
    imagebrittnicole2011:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imagekellyrn9956:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:

OMFG. Lol.

Have you considered blogging.....?&nbsp;

I for one find it a bit disturbing that you tell your DH about bump drama.&nbsp; My DH certainly knows that I am on the bump, however I do not give him play by plays of what goes on.&nbsp; I do, however, show him the funny gif's so we can have a laugh.

Someone asked me to ask him what he thinks. So I did. I don't tell him about it every day. I just said hey, these posters think I'm an obnoxious pearl clutching post whore that neglects my child to bump all day...

What do you think of that H? He laughed. /end scene

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:
    Is the stat in the OP for just TTGP? I wonder how she places on the tri boards she seems to incessantly hover on.

Oh go get those stats! I'm interested!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options

Cupcakes make everything better.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options

imagePrimRoseMama:
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:
    Oh go get those stats! I'm interested!

Do it yourself. 

• Options
    I just don't understand you Prim. You are getting great feedback but you continue to ignore it. If you would take a second to listen instead of always jumping on everything I don't think as many people would have a problem with you.
  • Options
    imageHawkeyeTTGP:
    imageBeaglechon2012:

imagebrittnicole2011:

You seem moody. In the spirit of this thread's subject may I suggest that it's possibly a hormonal imbalance that will cause you to exhibit classic symptoms of schizophrenia and that you'll eventually turn into a pi?ata? I DO NOT MEAN TO SCARE YOU

• Options
    imageKdgTeacher:
    imagePrimRoseMama:
    imageThorTTGP:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

LOL Keep it Klassy there. Wink

My daughter has lovely memories of me taking care of her. Thank you for thinking of me!

I think the fact that you were on this in less than two minutes serves my point nicely. 

Yeah, I guess you know everything about everyone here. Congrats! You must be so happy for yourself. 

It takes all of 10 seconds to type this. I should think that making low blows about someone's kids or what you think their parenting is like would be frowned upon. Meh. Guess not!

You have to admit, it is kinda funny.

• Options

imagekarda2011:
    I just don't understand you Prim. You are getting great feedback but you continue to ignore it. If you would take a second to listen instead of always jumping on everything I don't think as many people would have a problem with you.

Yes

She appears to not care at all and only likes to give advice while not taking any.

• Options

I'm just glad after my week of "glitter bombing" and PWing I'm no where on that sheet.

I'm a good girl and listened to everyone's advice... so far. Big Smile It helps when real life picks up and I don't have time to bump 24/7 like last week.

I want to re-name this board, "the pot calls the kettle....."

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• Options
    imagesunlavender:

OH MY GAWD! These certainly would make my day better.

• Options
    imageMindyBadger1:

I'm just glad after my week of "glitter bombing" and PWing I'm no where on that sheet.

I'm a good girl and listened to everyone's advice... so far. Big Smile It helps when real life picks up and I don't have time to bump 24/7 like last week.

Maybe you should apply for mod, Glitter Sharter.

• Options

imagekarda2011:

The only thing I'm hearing, truthfully, is that people think I post too much. Well, I appreciate that feedback I do. However, I'm not going to change my style of bumping just because some people have their panties in a twist over it. Its a free internet and a public message board. I haven't broken any rules and for the most part have been trying to be a constructive member. 

The people that have a problem with me have their own reasons for it. Their dislike of me stems from how often I post and apparently that I was overly dramatic in a couple of posts about medical things. Honestly, I think that getting so incredibly upset over my posting habits speaks more to the people who have a problem than it does about me. If they are so incredibly affected by the way I bump then they can fix it by ignoring me or blocking me. I am just one person. 

I think the fact that there are those focusing on the negative vs. the positive (I've posted many congrats and other supportive things) is interesting. I'm not worried about it though. As you've seen I'm going to continue to do what I do, and if people have an issue with it they can continue to call me out on it. We will go around and around and end up in the same place again. Sleep

This does provide entertainment for the lurkers and anyone else who wants to chime in about how annoyed they are with me. Last week it was Sully, this week it is me, and next week it will be someone else. Same shiit, different day. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    imageBanker&BSN:
    imageMindyBadger1:

Maybe you should apply for mod, Glitter Sharter.

Art thou giving the Glitter Sharter ideas?  Dost be careful with that.

• Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagekarda2011:

The only thing I'm hearing, truthfully, is that people think I post too much. Well, I appreciate that feedback I do. However, I'm not going to change my style of bumping just because some people have their panties in a twist over it. Its a free internet and a public message board. I haven't broken any rules and for the most part have been trying to be a constructive member. 

The people that have a problem with me have their own reasons for it. Their dislike of me stems from how often I post and apparently that I was overly dramatic in a couple of posts about medical things. Honestly, I think that getting so incredibly upset over my posting habits speaks more to the people who have a problem than it does about me. If they are so incredibly affected by the way I bump then they can fix it by ignoring me or blocking me. I am just one person. 

I think the fact that there are those focusing on the negative vs. the positive (I've posted many congrats and other supportive things) is interesting. I'm not worried about it though. As you've seen I'm going to continue to do what I do, and if people have an issue with it they can continue to call me out on it. We will go around and around and end up in the same place again. Sleep

This does provide entertainment for the lurkers and anyone else who wants to chime in about how annoyed they are with me. Last week it was Sully, this week it is me, and next week it will be someone else. Same shiit, different day. 

Was your baby still in the tub during that essay? 

• Options
    imageTaceyK:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagekarda2011:

Did thee read all of that dribble?

• Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagekarda2011:

The free public internet message board has voiced its opinion and it disagrees that you are a constructive memeber, but rather someone who just likes to hear themself type.

Also, I would replaced the bolded with 'concern for'. 

• Options
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagekarda2011:

Wow. You are really not getting the point, Prim. Yes, people think you post too much, but you don't give great advice and you post on boards that you shouldn't be posting on.  You seem to just hear want you want to hear and don't do anything about it.

• Options
    imageSAHMommie:
    imagesunlavender:
    OH MY GAWD! These certainly would make my day better.

Help yourself. Cupcakes are for everyone.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    imageLokiTTGP:
    imageTaceyK:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagekarda2011:

Did thee read all of that dribble?

I got through the first two sentences, then I saw a bug....and I watched that bug....it was so much more interesting...what did she say?? 

• Options
    Last week it was you AND sully.
  • Options
    imagetanya4eva:
    imageLue94:
    imagetanya4eva:
    imagemama&baby:

imagetanya4eva:
    Thor, you make statistics fun!

AHH NO!

I thought you guys missed me.  :(

Tanya??? I just can't!

Yes we can!  Ppl kept mentioning me, so I appeared.  Like Voldemort.

AHH! You must have hidden horcruxes on the TTGP board then. 

• Options
    imageamiet79:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imagekarda2011:

Wow. You are really not getting the point, Prim. Yes, people think you post too much, but you don't give great advice and you post on boards that you shouldn't be posting on.  You seem to just hear want you want to hear and don't do anything about it.

Thank you for more descriptive feedback. I do try to give good advice and this is the first time anyone has said that my advice in various posts is bad. I will try to give better advice in the future. That does matter to me. I've actually gotten contrasting feedback via PM and other callout posts that my advice has been friendly, and informative.

I agree that I did make a mistake posting on 3T and it was a big mistake. I do apologize and have apologized for that mistake repeatedly. I will do so again, I'm sorry that my post (without the ticker warning as is customary on that board) offended or hurt anyone there. That is really not my intention and never was. I also am not gawking or lurking there to watch anyone in their struggles. I truly am looking on 3T to see a couple of posters' updates on their IUI/IVF situations. My intentions there are really just looking to cross my fingers for various people on 3T.

I do want to contribute positively and it appears there are posters that feel I am not doing that. I hear you. 

Just so I'm clear, and this is not snarky at all, what boards am I allowed to post on? I can tone it down on TTGP (even though I thought I had toned it down considerably already). 

If posters are truly concerned for me then they could actually say it versus making veiled insinuations that I neglect my kid. It would be considerably more effective as your post demonstrates, Amiet. Rather than insult me, what do you suggest I do? May I still do the TFAS check in's or is someone else willing to take that over?

Its not so much that I care about people liking me, but that I don't want to be a negative influence here. I want to keep participating. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"