Pittsburgh Babies

N Hills daycare

I live in Shaler near Ross/Babcock Blvd, and I work at Passavant Hospital. Needing suggestions for daycare somewhere in between. I've contacted Passavant children's house, Mt Alvernia, and Doodlebugs which is currently being built. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: N Hills daycare

• I use the Goddard School.   The teachers are accredited by the state so they don't call it a daycare... it's pre-K, even for the 6 week olds.   It's amazing.   My daughter does yoga, spanish, and art projects every week!
  • Hi, My name is Rachel and I live and work in the North Hills. I have an 11 month old that goes to the Glen Montessori School, right on Rt. 19 in Perrysville.  I am SO happy with the care Caitlin gets at the school and in the infant room. 

I also WORK as a teacher (with the older kids)  at the school so I am lucky enough to have her there with me all day.  If you need further information feel free to call the school for a tour.   I would recommend the program even if I wasn't an employee!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Mount Alvernia daycare, they are wonderful and very reasonably priced! My daughter loves it there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"