Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

There is a baby in there!!!!!

Holy cow there really is baby I'm my wife stomach!!!!!! Yes I got to fell the baby kick tonight!!!!! Probably the coolest feeling so far. When did everyone else start feeling the kicks. We are at 24 weeks 5 days
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: There is a baby in there!!!!!

• Options
    It was twenty something weeks before I could feel our child kick.  He was very active though, I would put my hand near him and he would hit it like 100 times in a minute.  We never had to count his kicks or movements since we would reach the minimum within minutes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The first time I felt my first son was probably right around the 20-21 week area. For pregnancy #2 it was a week or two earlier right around 19 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awesome!

• Options

Now that the baby is moving around try putting a cell phone on her stomach.  The electronic humming drives them crazy with movement.

Our boy started moving around that time too.

• Options
    I felt it for the first time at about 21 weeks.  It was super weird, but also super cool.
  • Options
    I felt my son around 25 weeks, my wife felt him earlier but I couldn't until later. BUT once I did it was really pronounced. Anytime my wife hate something sweet my kid would flip out and do somersaults in there. It was kinda awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"