December 2012 Moms
Options

Woah Ta-Tas

So the ladies grew early on in my pregnancy, but now at 34 weeks they are growing again- my bras that I got to fit the new pair from early on, are now way too tight and hurt half way through the day.  I'm buying bra extenders first, and hopefully that will do, but it seems too early for my milk to start coming in.  Is anyone else experiencing the girls grow right now, or am I just abnormal?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Woah Ta-Tas

• Options
    Yup. I just bought a bra a size bigger and an extender so I can avoid buying more as long as I can.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

Yeah, mine have continued to grow gradually and I reached a point a couple weeks ago where I could no longer wear my "big" non-maternity bras, had to switch to my "huge" ones from last pregnancy :)

I've also just switched over to a couple of nursing bras I had from last time because they are super comfy! Underwires have basically gotten too annoying to wear, now that they dig into the upper part of my belly. 

Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Before I was pregnant I was a 34-36A, I bought a really nice nursing bra at 20ish weeks that is a 36-38C thinking I could always grow into it. As of this week I am almost busting out of it. On one hand its freaking awesome because I have always hated my chest size and wanted to have bigger boobs (plus the DH really digs them) On the other hand I really hate to spend more money on another bra (im cheap and hate spending money). But at this rate by the time my milk comes in I might be a D! Either way my boobs look flucking awesome right now.

2weeks_zps47aaf230 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I sucked it up and bought two new bras a few weeks ago. As of today, looking in the mirror, I think I need a bigger size....GRRRR! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options
    imageNotwifezilla7:
    I sucked it up and bought two new bras a few weeks ago. As of today, looking in the mirror, I think I need a bigger size....GRRRR! 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Does anyone else have stretch marks? My boobs have only gone up one cup size from a big a to a big b and I have a ton of stretch marks. I'm afraid of what they are going to look like after my milk comes in. I was looking forward to the bigger boobs until the stretch marks went crazy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    I switched to a nrsg bra a month ago. The cup still fits, but the band is tight on the last hook. I have an extender ordered, and another bra in one cup up-hopefully that lasts me til the end :S I went from a 32C to a 32F/G already. No stretch marks yet on my boobs, lots on my hips though.
  • Options
    Yep. DH looked at me last night as I'm getting ready for bed and said "woah. That's a big boob."
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ohh yeah...the ladies are MASSIVE!  I've always had small ones growing up so when I went from a 34C to a 34DD I was all smiles, but this is getting out of control now.  LOL!  I've gone up to a 38D (which I am sure was never the "right" size) and am currently busting out of them.  I'm going to get measured again soon to see what size I am now, I'm a little afraid. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"