Multiples
Options

NEW

Hi -i went at week 12 for sono ..and two sacs and two beautiful babies !!

We have been trying for years .Allot of miscarriages .I am older 41 .I have a wonderful 6 year old ..who does NOT know of her siblings inside me yet .

I have another sono this Friday will be 14 weeks and 2 days  - if all well we are going to tell my daughter and then the family this coming week .

I find myself sometimes consumed with worry and i am glad to see this web site ..so many of the things answer my questions .

I worried allot because doc said one baby is measuring 3 days behind the other baby ..but he said heartbeats are terrific and seeing as though i was already 12 weeks ..he said they loo good.But i will be ready to see there sizes this time .praying  they are A okay .

Re: NEW

• Options

Welcome! Congratulations on 12+ weeks and 2 healthy heartbeats. Don't stress the slight measurement differences - from what people say this will fluctuate. I'm also older (43!) but these are my first (and second) babies. From reading on these boards etc. I think I've taken this to heart: don't stress until its actually time to stress over something - there will be plenty of time to worry! 

Good luck to you!  

Raising 2 amazing step-sons while ttc since 2006. Moved to adoption 11/2011 with one more IVF attempt to go...YEA! 2 healthy heartbeats May 2012! My girls have arrived! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats and welcome! Smile I agree.....3 days doesn't seem like that big of a difference. You will probably find out their chorionicity at the next apt (or soon thereafter).....basically if they are sharing a placenta or not....if they are, then their relative growth patterns will be monitored much more closely to make sure each baby is getting enough nutrients, proper blood flow etc. I agree w/ JennT, though....definitely try to not to worry....w/ multiples there are always a million reasons to worry about something, but try to not let it keep you from enjoying your pregnancy.

Prayers for a safe pregnancy and healthy babies!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! A threeday difference isn't much to worry about try not to stress!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thank you all so much for your responses.I am very excited for my appt .Friday and will keep you posted !!

Happy Halloween ..my 6 year old is just thrilled with today's events !!She is a bat /cat ..cute .Love your pictures too ----thanks for sharing --Wish i could load pic of daughter .. ..i am not great with computer .sorry --Sandy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"