Cloth Diapering
Options

I hate FBs

All of my FBs look like junk and are falling apart. The stitching is coming out of 2 of my diapers and they only have a 1 year warranty. Anyway, no question, just a rant. 

I'm just shocked because all of my other diapers (BGs, Kawaii, BSB, gDiapers,  BK) are holding up much, much better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I hate FBs

• Options
    I hated ours too. We had 3. I sold them all. We didn't have quality issues- but didn't have them long enough to have quality issues. They were hard to stuff, hard to adjust, and didn't feel that they fit LO particularly well. 
  • Options
    I'm a hater, too. Not for quality, but because of the compression leaks. This does not happen with my other pockets (BG, Kawaii, Swaddlebees).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also hate them. I didn't like the elastic to tighten the legs, I didn't like the top of the diaper, I don't understand why people love them so much. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

They actuall have a lifetime warranty now (that covers all past, present, and future diapers).  I had a lot of luck with my Med. ones until the elastic gave out after about 6 months. 

https://www.fuzzibunz.com/news/fuzzibunz-announces-new-lifetime-warranty-on-all-fuzzibunz-cloth-diapers/

image'>image

• Options
    I hated mine too. I think I used them twice. They were a huge pita to stuff.

I had 3, sold 1 and the other two are just put away. I refuse to even bother with them.
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"