Pregnant after 35
Options

**Donegal37**

I saw your post today and thought I'd catch you while you were on the bump. How are you doing?
*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: **Donegal37**

• Options

Hi,

I am okay...are you referring to my original post? Well...the biological father is sort of coming to terms with the reality of this situation but I haven't seen him this week so I haven't gotten to talk to him since last Tuesday/Wednesday. I am still unsure as to how big or small a role he will play in my baby's life. My family and friends continue to be supportive, however, which is good.

Been trying to be excited but it is sort of hard when I feel like I am still keeping a secret from most people I know...hehe...also, hard not to worry about the health of the baby...but, more tests and first U/S on November 12...

I think I may have a job lead so that is good too since I am going to be totally broke soon...unemployment ran out...

Trying not to totally stress while dealing with symptoms of being pregnant...trying to be positive...lol...

Thanks again for thinking of me :-)

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I'm glad to heart that the biological dad is maybe coming around. I hope he manages to get his act together for you and the babe!

And I will be sending you good job juju-- I've been unemployed before, too, and it's very scary. Thankfully, it sounds like your family and friends have all got your back! I hope everything falls into place soon so that you can enjoy the pregnancy. 

When are you thinking of telling people? 

Let us know how the job lead turns out... and how you're doing. Thinking good thoughts for you...

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you so much!

I am in the 12th week now...started helping a friend's company with some work- at least for the next month, we will see if they still need me after that.

Things with the biological father still sort of in stasis...saw him briefly the other night but didn't get a chance to talk about anything serious.

I have told some more people at this point...have my first U/S Monday, and am hoping for good news, will tell more people like my grandmother after that...

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"