Working Moms
Options

trreat bags for 1 yr olds - Need ideas!

I'm a regular lurker, but I need some suggestions.  I volunteered to bring treat bags for DS's Halloween Party at DC, but now I don't know what to put in them.  What would you put in a treat bag for 1 yr olds?  I don't want to spend a ton of $, but I want them to be fun.

Re: trreat bags for 1 yr olds - Need ideas!

• Options
    Gummy bears, gold fish, finger puppets
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Lollipops and pretzels too.

I found a bunch of party supplies at Michaels craft store: glow bracelets-15 for $1, play dough,  crayons, notepads, stickers, straw whistles...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    stickers, Annie's bunny crackers, raisins
  • Options
    I'd skip any real candy and just do pretzels, gold fish crackers, raisins and maybe Halloween stickers.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Cheerios -- you might be able to find the travel kind or small packs

Goldfish -- little cartons

stickers

fat crayons

egg shakers -- you can get those in a pack of 12

Little people figurines -- you might be able to buy a sleeve and break them up.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    goldfish, bubbles, pretzels...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Party City has bins with lots of inexpensive items- bubbles, crayons, larger bounce balls (nonchoking size).  For edible stuff- goldfish, pretzels, applesauce squeeze packets, raisins- Target has a bunch of Halloween-themed healthy snacks.
    BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So I went over lunch to Michaels, Target, and Hobby Lobby (good thing they are close together!) and got crayons, little notepads, glow bracelets, stickers, eye patches, and Pirate's Booty.  What do you think? 
  • Options

imageandpro01:
    So I went over lunch to Michaels, Target, and Hobby Lobby (good thing they are close together!) and got crayons, little notepads, glow bracelets, stickers, eye patches, and Pirate's Booty.  What do you think? 

Awesome! 

BabyFetus Ticker; Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"