August 2011 Moms

GTKY HS Style!

I am sure we have done this in the past but lets do it again..

Repost from my wedding board...

When did you graduate High School? 

Did you like or hate HS?

What was your fav class?

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy)

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: GTKY HS Style!

• When did you graduate High School?  2000

Did you like or hate HS?  I liked it

What was your fav class? AV Audio/visual (super fun!)

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy)  I was in Color Gurad in Marching band but got alone with pretty much everyone.  I would still say 90% of my time was spent with Marching band people...so we will go with band dork! 

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt?  Nope notta

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • 1.) When did you graduate High School?  1997

2.) Did you like or hate HS? Hated it.

3.) What was your fav class? Art.

4.) What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy) The smart, artistic & unpopular tomboy.

5.) Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt?
    Do art awards count? lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMandiNewMommy:

When did you graduate High School?  2010 lol

Did you like or hate HS? Loved high school, but especially my  senior year

What was your fav class? Yearbook, govt. and journalism

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy) Um social butterfly? Possible nerd since I was in JROTC 

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? Didn't win anything

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When did you graduate High School?  2002

Did you like or hate HS? Like

What was your fav class? History

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy) Looking back, can I say Ditzy? lol 

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? Best laugh.

• When did you graduate High School?  2000

Did you like or hate HS? i liked it

What was your fav class? Gym lol

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy) I also got along with everyone and my sis and I were the only set of twins in high school so we were popular for that reason.

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt?I won best back pockets, too bad when i was pregnant i went on bedrest and now my ass if as flat as a pancake :/

• When did you graduate High School?  Class of '97 AND '98! I graduated here, then did one year abroad (as "abroad" as Oregon can be ha ha) and graduated there, too.

Did you like or hate HS?  Depends. The first HS I went to was so not a good fit for me. It was a very small, all-girl, private Catholic school and it was pretty much Mean Girls the entire time I was there (I was from the burbs, almost the country, whereas the other girls were all from the city and were so much cooler than me ::eyeroll::). My second HS was so much better. It was a HUGE public school, so really there were all types of kids. I had a great time there.

What was your fav class? I was a science nerd, but Latin was my fave hands down

What kinda teenager were you? Hmmm... I was really into the whole grunge thing, but also had my own thing going on. Also, I wasn't especially bad, but I did give my parents their fair share of grey hair.

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? I won a basketball game once. Does that count? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • When did you graduate High School? 2002

Did you like or hate HS? Both liked my time in high school(activities wise) but hated the kids in my graduating class. Grew up in a town with nothing by spoiled kids who thought they were entitled to everything.

What was your fav class? History

What kinda teenager were you? (ex. jock, band dork, reble, preppy) I don't know. I cheered, danced, was a member of the choir and show choir. Not preppy for sure. I am pretty laid back and was always friends with the less cool kids.

Did you win anything? Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? Me and my best friend tied for Most talented
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image image image Anniversary
  • imageMandiNewMommy:

I am sure we have done this in the past but lets do it again..

Repost from my wedding board...

When did you graduate High School?  1996 - I'm probably one of the older mama's on the board.

Did you like or hate HS? Eh it was ok.  I didn't hate it but I wouldn't go back for fun either.

What was your fav class?  STA - Student Teacher Assisting..... I had 2 or 3 periods of it my senior year.  One in a Kindergarten classroom, and the others were for various teachers in the high school - basically I graded my classmates papers Stick out tongue

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy)  I was somewhere in the middle of it all.  I was a cheerleader my senior year, but I hung out with everyone in my class.  Although after hanging out with a dozen or so girls from my class the past few months - I think I was more of a goody-two-shoes than I realized. 

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt?  Nope even though I was friends/friendly with just about everyone I did a good job flying under the radar. 

• When did you graduate High School?  A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away

Did you like or hate HS? Except for sophomore year, it was good

What was your fav class? English

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy) I defy stereotypes. Ha. I was a band geek, but that didn't define me. I went to a magnet school, so we were all smart, and most of us were decent students.

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? I was given the "Martha Stewart Award" one year - we were the first class to go through my school, so we got to make up awards (for our annual banquet) as we went along. They made that one for me because I made and brought cookies every Friday my junior and senior year. Yeah...I totally made cookies to buy friends. And it worked.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When did you graduate High School?  98

Did you like or hate HS? LOVE

What was your fav class? Psychology

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy) I was a little bit of everything

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt?
    I made the honor roll a couple of times, does that count?

• When did you graduate High School?  1998

Did you like or hate HS?  I liked it!

What was your fav class?  AP English both 11th & 12th grades, AP French 12th grade. 

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy)  A bad nerd?  I was friends a lot of geeky smart kids, but I had a "bad boyfriend" from another school, which was pretty uncommon.  But I was a good kid, never really gave my parents much trouble while I was still in school. 

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt?  I won the "got the most out of school in the least amount of days" award.  I had tonsillitis 11 times in one year and missed soooo much school, but still managed to keep up my grades....therefore solidifying my nerd status!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • By the way, I feel real effing old now! Sad
  • imageshanado:
    By the way, I feel real effing old now! Sad

Gee what does that make me? ;P 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

imageshanado:
    By the way, I feel real effing old now! Sad

Gee what does that make me? ;P 

I'm assuming we are the same age :p. Seeing these numbers don't exactly make me feel like a spring chicken!
  • When did you graduate High School?  May 2008

Did you like or hate HS? I liked high school. Wish I could go back sometimes!

What was your fav class? Math- whatever math it was, I always had it with my friends.

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, rebel, preppy) Preppy

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? I was" Most Spirited" and one vote away from "Best Smile". My friends we're on the yearbook staff and informed me on this.

Olivia June BFP 12/26/10 EDD 09/01/11 Birthday 08/02/11

BFP 12/25/12 EDD 09/06/13 M/C, 01/02/13

BFP 01/28/13 EDD 10/08/13 STICK BABY!

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

• When did you graduate High School?  2004

Did you like or hate HS? Liked it mostly

What was your fav class? ummm... probably concert band

What kinda teenager were you? (ex.  jock, band dork, reble, preppy) HAHA! I was a band nerd with braces, acne and frizzy hair.

Did you win anything?  Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? I won best voice
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageJennikd3:
    When did you graduate High School?nbsp; 2001Did you like or hate HS? eh, it was ok. I was bullied pretty hard bc of my weight. What was your fav class? ChoirWhat kinda teenager were you? ex.nbsp; jock, band dork, reble, preppy Choir nerd, but I totally hung out with everyone. Did you win anything?nbsp; Like best smile, most likely to be president, biggest flirt? I won most musical in 8th grade, haha. I switched high schools junior year and that was really hard on me. The school I went to fresh and sopho year, I was the lead soprano snd got tons of solos When I switched schools, I lead the sopranos by piano, but I had a lot taken away from me bc I was only there two years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"