February 2013 Moms
Options

I get so emotional...(insert Whitney Houston voice here.)

Lately when I am driving to and from work I start to think about what the birth of my son will be like.  I start to tear up and cry (happy tears).  I just imagine seeing his little face and holding him.  Then I imagine the look on my DH's face when he sees him for the first time.  I think I will be an emotional momma in the delivery room.  Has anyone cried happy tears during birth or the first time seeing their little one? 

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

Re: I get so emotional...(insert Whitney Houston voice here.)

• Options
    I do this too. I fully expect to be emotional just from the relief of not bing pregnant anymore. Lol. I cried at the doctor when I saw the heartbeat and my peanut the first time and then again when they told me it was a boy... 
    --Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --
  • Options
    I just wanted to share...after I read the title of this post, that song is stuck in my head lol
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've decided driving alone is my worst enemy for that exact reason!!
  • Options
    Ok so about an hour ago I was driving home and "Angel of Mine" by Monica was on the radio. I haven't heard or thought of that song in YEARS, however, it made me tear up thinking about my baby! "I look at you, looking at me. Now I know why they say the best things are free" come on! It totally fits! ahhhh
    image BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, water works! Crying I have a short drive into work and everytime "Time After Time" comes off my iPod I bawl *happy tears* and have to change the song or risk running my eye makeup before I even get to work LOL! Smile  I also cry when I play the same song on my guitar to LO, thinking of how he/she is listening along in my tummy.  I get embarrased and feel like such a sap when DH sees me like that ha-ha!

• Options
    I get choked up at everything. The stereotype about MTB is oh, so true.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"