April 2011 Moms

Can we share Halloween pics? :-) Please!?!?!

The entire reason we got this family pic done (other than our obvious nerd-dom) is that Liam trick-or-treats for UNICEF, so we make one of those UNICEF pages Big Smile

HalloweenFam

Here's our UNICEF page: https://inside.unicefusa.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1456972&pg=personal&fr_id=1360

I can't wait to see pics of your LO's all dressed up, and maybe you, too!

MacAndCheese
Mac and cheese lover!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can we share Halloween pics? :-) Please!?!?!

• Very cute  :)

I'll have pictures tomorrow - Andrew will be dressing up for daycare and they do a Halloween breakfast with the parents. I just hope I can get him to keep his duck head on long enough for some pictures. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagekestock120:

Very cute  :)

I'll have pictures tomorrow - Andrew will be dressing up for daycare and they do a Halloween breakfast with the parents. I just hope I can get him to keep his duck head on long enough for some pictures. 

He's going to be an adorable little duckling! I can't wait to see :-)

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Loading the player...
  • Sure! I'll post one tomorrow night. :)

For now, how about a fall pic?

This one makes me laugh. We wanted to take her out in the leaves to play, but she refused to go without her book.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• The bigger kids at daycare (the two babies were sleeping) 

Andrew wasn't loving his costume when I was there though:

• Woof woof! Have you seen a cuter puppy dog anywhere?? image
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

Not happy about the costume at all. This was about 30 seconds before he threw the head across the room.

1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Halloween was postponed until Saturday here in NJ. I'll post a picture next week. =)
  • We had a blast last night! Seeing him running down the street in his dog costume holding on to his little bucket was amazing. He had no idea what was going on at the first house that we visited but he got the hang of it at the second house. He would put out his bucket for candy and then say thank you and wave bye before we walked back down the driveway, it was too cute :) I think his favorite part was seeing all the other kids dressed up.

This is just a crummy photo off my iPhone...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageSittingOnAMtnTop:

We had a blast last night! Seeing him running down the street in his dog costume holding on to his little bucket was amazing. He had no idea what was going on at the first house that we visited but he got the hang of it at the second house. He would put out his bucket for candy and then say thank you and wave bye before we walked back down the driveway, it was too cute :) I think his favorite part was seeing all the other kids dressed up.

This is just a crummy photo off my iPhone...

So cute!

When we would get up to a house Andrew would start taking candy out of his pumpkin and put it on their porch - it was hilarious  :) 

• So originally, DD was going to be Naruto but that costume didn't work out, so DH made her costume - she was her SuperVillian alter-ego "Little Miss Meltdown" (LMM for short). 

She loved walking up to people's houses and wanted to go in and explore every one.  It was raining so we didn't stay out too long...

IMG_7496
    bfp 4/8/2010, m/c 4/16/2010
    bfp 7/31/2010, dd born 4/2011
    bfp 2/7/2014, edd 10/19/2014, m/c 2/25/2014
    bfp 5/22/2014, edd 1/27/2015, MMC 6/30/2014, D&C 7/8/2014
  • imagekestock120:

So cute!

When we would get up to a house Andrew would start taking candy out of his pumpkin and put it on their porch - it was hilarious  :) 

Haha that's adorable! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• All of our LOs are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing Smile
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"