Indiana Babies
Options

Housing Updates?

I know several of us were buying / selling / looking at houses recently...where's everyone at in the process?  Give an update!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Housing Updates?

• Options
    We made an offer on a house earlier this month, and it was accepted.  We went back and forth for almost 2 weeks on what the seller was going to replace.  We found out we could possily close as early at next Wednesday if we want!  Original closing date was November 16.  So, I'm in the process of packing.  Fun times!  We' can't wait!  I drove by the house today, and they were replacing the siding!!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    Athlete - sounds like your experience has been similar to ours. We are hopefully closing on our new house in the next week. This process seems like it has dragged on forever! There were some inspection issues, lots of financing hoops, and a crappy realtor which have complicated things. The end is in sight though! I will be so happy to sign those documents and get it over with. Then I'll have to worry about finding a renter for our current home and packing up all of this stuff. We're renting the new house back to the sellers for two months then moving in January, so at least I have time to get my act together :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemarleysmom:
    Athlete - sounds like your experience has been similar to ours. We are hopefully closing on our new house in the next week. This process seems like it has dragged on forever! There were some inspection issues, lots of financing hoops, and a crappy realtor which have complicated things. The end is in sight though! I will be so happy to sign those documents and get it over with. Then I'll have to worry about finding a renter for our current home and packing up all of this stuff. We're renting the new house back to the sellers for two months then moving in January, so at least I have time to get my act together :)

This is us too.  We're renting our current home out.  So, our goal is get moved asap, get the current home cleaned asap, and have it rented out.  THEN we'll be able to enjoy decorating our new home!

Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options

imagecesmiley:
    we are making an offer this week! I cannot wait...here's hoping it all goes according to plan!

Good luck!

History:

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

This discussion has been closed.