Austin Babies

First pregnancy and looking for recommendations for OBGYN

This is my first pregnancy and I'm only 5 weeks along but need recommendations for an OBGYN who is near MoPac & 2222...anyone have some guidance and/or recommendations? 

Thanks in advance!  

Re: First pregnancy and looking for recommendations for OBGYN

• I really like my doctor of 8 years, Dr. Shannon Abikhaled with the OBGYN Group of Austin.  Good luck!
  • I see Dr. Mushtaler at Capitol OB/GYN. Her office is in the Renaissance Women's Group building off of Mopac and Parmer, which is across the street from the St. David's Women's Center. She is very personable and I feel very comfortable with her and her super sweet staff.
  • Loading the player...
  • i love women partners in health (any doc there) near 34th & lamar. good luck & congrats!
  • If youre comfortable with a male OBGYN you should go to Dr. Guy Blumhagen!  Amazingly easy to talk to and very attentive.  The wait for my appointments are never longer than 5-10 mins!  Good luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Capet at AAOBGYN.  They are on Renfert Way at Parmer and MoPac.  I love their office!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine is Dr. Neyman at Rennaisance Women's Group.  She came highly recommended to me from some co-workers.  I LOVE her!
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I loved my OB Dr. Jeremy Kalamarides with the Vitae clinic. He delivers at Seton on 38 1/2 street.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"