Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

DD now cries when she sees me

It's kind of funny, but when I pick her up from daycare or come home from being at work all day, she starts crying as soon as she sees me.  She's fine when I drop her off or if I leave but when I come back after being away for a few hours, we get tears.  I just need to give her a few minutes of cuddle time and she's all better.  Does anyone else's LO do this?  It's just such a funny thing she does.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: DD now cries when she sees me

• Options
    Oh yeah, my son has been doing that for a while and I thought it woudl be just a lil phase but at least now he gets over it a lot quicker. Before he used to cry for quite a bit when he saw me.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options

I'm SAHM right now and when DH comes home from work DS starts crying.  He wants hugs and cuddles from DH and we figured that it was just DS dealing with the emotion of "I missed you".  That's the best we can figure anyway. 

DH was really upset when it first started happening because he thought DS was sad he was home, but it really turns out that DS is just super happy to see him!

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekali55:

I'm SAHM right now and when DH comes home from work DS starts crying.  He wants hugs and cuddles from DH and we figured that it was just DS dealing with the emotion of "I missed you".  That's the best we can figure anyway. 

DH was really upset when it first started happening because he thought DS was sad he was home, but it really turns out that DS is just super happy to see him!

My LO does exactly the same thing, and he will not let DH put him down from the moment he walks in the door until bedtime. I think it's sweet...DH used to, but now he complains a bit about it. ;) He does love being so "needed", though. 

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"