October 2011 Moms
Options

Code Brown: WCM

I started introducing whole milk to L a little over 3 weeks ago (still bf'ing too), and ever since then his poops have been nasty! They have been so stinky, loose, and he has been exploding out of the diaper. After this long I would have thought his belly would have adjusted by now. He hasn't been acting like his tummy hurts or anything, otherwise I would have thought maybe lactose intolerant or something.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Code Brown: WCM

• Options
    Yes, we had the same problem during the transition and then he got stopped up when we completely went to WCM. I would say it took about 2 months.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Yeah, we are transitioning from formula to WCM right now, and he didn't poop on Friday and Saturday, and sh*t three times yesterday.  Ick!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are going to start WCM tomorrow along with BF, and let me tell you I can't fcuking WAIT after reading these posts!  Yee fcuking haw, more poop to clean up.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It took a little over a month for Violet to get normal poo. 
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    We had the opposite problem. P got really backed up when we got to 50 WCM. Our pedi said it's the milk fat, not the lactose. We went back to 25 and will begin increasing again slowly later this week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can't remember how long before L's poops got normal again but it was definitely over a month. The insane gas that could clear a room, two months.

• Options
    C's got super loose and kind of chalky looking. We switched to Lactaid and they got better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"