Toddlers: 24 Months+

Clothing size and shoe size?

I went to get DD new shoes today... I had a feeling was outgrowing her shoes. I bought DD size 6.5 at the beginning of the summer and I bought her an 8.5 today at Stride Rite! Apparently she has her Mama's big feet (I wear 11s).

So, I am curious... Child's age, weight, height, clothing size, shoe size?

DD is 2.5, about 26lbs, don't know current height, she usually wears 18-24 months or 2T... although some of the 2T stuff I have is still way too big on her (mostly around the waist), shoe size is 8.5

Re: Clothing size and shoe size?

• DD1 is a little over 2.5, about 28lbs and last time she was measured was 37 inches tall. She just started wearing size 8 shoes, but they are a touch big. Clothes she's all over the place - mostly in 3T shirts/dresses simply because she needs the length, but can do 24m in skirts and for jeans she's in 2T with the adjustable waist as tight as it goes. Tall and skinny :)
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS will be 3 in December (so, 34 months), weighs 39lbs, haven't measured him lately, but I'd guess around 40", and just went up to a size 9 shoe. He's comfortable in 3T, but I'm starting to pick up some 4T stuff because I know it won't be long!

I also wear a size 11 shoe!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DS just turned two. He's in a 7 and barely fits into 2T. He's 30-31 lbs and 23.5"
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• DS is 2.5yo, between 27-27.5 lbs, and 36.5". He's in 2T shirts, and as far as pants go he *wears* 2T because he needs the length (with a dapper snapper, or adjustable waist on the very last button) but could easily fit into 18 month pants. 

His current shoes are 7 or 7.5 buuut I think they are getting tight so we need to make a trip soon. 

• Almost 3. I'm not sure about weight or height, as we haven't done either since her last doctor's appointment. Most of her clothes at 3Ts. We have to buy adjustable waist pants and put them on the smallest setting to keep them up. She wears a size 7 shoe.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DD turns 3 in January.  She's about 28 lbs and is 39.5 inches tall.  She wears a size 9.5 shoe, 3T in shirts and dresses (she needs the length).  Pants are tough.  Really tough.  She needs 3T for the length, but even those with adjustable waistbands are too big.  Most of her pants are 18-24 (like leggings that can be worn shorter) or 2T...  We just skip pants most of the time and wear dresses with leggings or tights.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD1:   3 years old (next week), 2-3T pants, 3-4T shirts. Shoe size 9. She's 29 lbs, 36".

DD2:   22 months, 18-24 pants, 2-3T shirts.  Shoe size 4. She's 22 lbs, 32-ish inches.

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• DS is 3, 36 pounds, 39 inches, wears 3T on the bottom, 3T or 4T on top and usually a 10 shoe.
  • DD will be 3 in Jan.  She's 32 lbs.  I'm guessing 38 inches.  Right now, she's wearing either 2T or 3T clothes, with a couple of random 24 month stuff thrown in.  Her shoes are 8, but I think she's about to move into 8.5
  • Dylan just hit 25 lbs.  She will be 2.5 next month.  She needs a 2T pants (either with adjustable waist or I sewed darts in the back/sides).  She is in a 6 shoe.
  • DS: 3.5 years old. 33 pounds. Size 10 shoe. Size 4 clothing.

DD: almost 2 years old. 28 pounds. Size 8 shoe. Size 2T clothing.

• DD2 is 2y3m, 30-31 lbs, and approx 36-37". She wears a size 3T generally. Some shirts are a size 4, and some pants (Gymbo) a size 2T. Her shoes are a size 8. I think if I bought from Stride Rite, she'd be an 8.5 or 9. IME, their shoes run a bit smaller than other brands. She wore a size 6.5-7 over the summer.

Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • DD is 2 years and 8 months. She weights 37lbs. She is 36" tall. Her clothing size is 4T-5T, show size- 6-7.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS just turned three last week. 3'3", about 30lbs. He wears a size 10.5-11 shoe (I'm a size 12 so he's gonna have ginormous feet). In the summertime he could easily get away with wearing a 2T or even an 18-24 because he's wearing shorts. As of now, he's wearing a 4T and they're only a little too long but WAY big in the waist.
  • DD is 3t clothing and 32 pounds wears size 9-9.5(3 years old...almost)

DS is 3t clothing , 30 pounds wears 8-8.5 shoe. (19 months)

• DD is just 2.  She wears size 18 months in pants and shirts.  Her shoe size is 5.5/6.  I am not sure about height/weight, she is going to pedi this week.  I would guess she is around 24lbs.

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• DS is almost 27 months old, 30lbs, not sure of his height, he usually wears a 2T, but depending on the brand he even wears a 3T!  He wears a size 8 shoe.  Some of his jeans are a little big around the waist too, but we just bought him a toddler belt to help with that.  Got it at K-Mart for like $8. 
    PPD/PPA Mom...it has been super hard, but I'm making it! Slow steps...
    Mom to Carter (6), and Calianne (1).  
    Proud VBAC, natural birth, breastfeeding, cloth diapering momma!

• almost 3, 30lbs, 3 feet, 3-4/T clothes, 7 shoe
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Almost 26 months

Size 18 months in tops and bottoms

about 27 pounds and 33"

Shoe size 5

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS is 2.5, 32lbs, about 38inches, 3T tops and 2T bottoms and wears an 8.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS is 3 1/2 , weighs 32 lbs, and 36 1/2 inches tall.

He wears 3T pants, 3/4T shirts, and size 7-8 shoes. 

Baby #1 MC November 2007
    Baby #2 MC June 2008
    Baby #3 Born April 2009
    Baby #4 due date February 2015

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • DD is 2 years 8 months. 31 pounds and just about 39 inches.  Wears either a 2t shirt or 3t for the length.  Pants are 2T or 3T (again for the length, but the waist can be crazy big!)  Shoe size is 8.
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• DD is 29 months and wears a size 5 shoe (she has my little feet, I'm 5'11" and have a size 7). She wears a 2 T in pants for length but the waist is usually too big (she is only 25 lbs and out of diapers). She wore 12 month shorts until about 3 weeks ago when it got too cool. I'm buying 3T shirts mostly because she will grow in to them and they aren't gigantic and I don't want to have to buy new stuff half way through winter. I just roll up the sleeves. I think she's about 35.5 inches tall.
  • DS is 2 1/2, 27 lbs, not sure about his height but he's smaller than most kids his age, 18 month bottoms and 2T tops, shoe size 7

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"