March 2012 Moms
Options

Meals

LO is eating "solids" (pureed food) in the am and pm ( 2 oz each). Im thinking of adding her third meal in now.

Can you share with me your meals-what you are feeding etc?

Thanks!

Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!

Re: Meals

• Options
    At this point, DS is only eating purees twice a day - lunch and dinner.  I'll probably add breakfast in pretty soon.  He has fruit at lunch (pears, apples, bananas, peaches) and vegetables at dinner (sweet potatoes, butternut squash, green beans, peas) sometimes with some chicken mixed in.  Everything is homemade so I'm not entirely certain on portions, I kinda eyeball it, but it's around 3 oz for each meal.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

DD is eating 3 "meals" now, but they are still quite small, I think.

For breakfast she has cereal and fruit (about 3 tbsp. total).  Lunch is a protein and a fruit or veg. (Not sure exactly how much, but about 3-4 tbsp. total).  Dinner is 2-3 tbsp. cereal, 1 tbsp of meat and 1 of veg, and 1-2 tbsp of fruit.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

breakfast- fruit and oatmeal

lunch-fruit and yogurt or a veggie; puffs or rice cup thingy (like a mum-mum)

dinner-veggie; puffs or rice cup

She gets a bottle with about 1 ounce of pear juice and 2 of water (phasing out the juice but she won't do straight water yet) with each meal. Usually lasts her 2 days or so.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

Breakfast (after his morning nap)- 2oz of Oatmeal

Lunch- (after his noon nap)- 1/2 jar of fruit puree

Dinner- about 6ish- 1/2 jar or 1 full jar of vegetable puree

And of couse I give him bottle through out the day. :)

• Options

Breakfast: 2 tablespoons of cereal with 3.5 ounces of fruit

Lunch: 3.5/4 ounces of mixed fruit and veggies with a few puffs

Dinner (really more of a PM snack at this point): 3.5 ounces of blended fruit with cereal or a 3.5 ounces of straight fruit/veggies.

He takes a total of 5 bottles a day for a combined total of around 25-28 ounces. 

We just added the third meal about a week and a half ago so he's just getting used to it. To be more truthful, I'm just getting used to it and I still only get in two meals on the weekends because we're always out doing stuff! He'd still way rather have a bottle than anything else at this point so there's never any complaints from him. He's pretty lazy and loves to flop in my lap and make me hold the bottle (even though I know very well he could do it if he felt like it). I'm already an enabler...

• Options

LO has been eating solids since I got the go ahead from the ped at his 4 month appointment - here's his daily intake (plus 5 bottles of formula per day):

Breakfast: 2 oz fruit, 2 tbsp oatmeal

Snack: 1 oz fruit, puffs

Lunch: 4 oz veggies

Dinner: 2 oz chicken and veggies

HTH!

• Options
    We are mostly BLW.  We let her eat some purees occasionally, but let her feed them to herself.  A typical day looks like this:Breakfast: Waffles and strawberries.
    Lunch: None, she's at daycare and I have to get permission from my pedi to have them feed her other than purees and since they're not comfortable with BLW, I'm not comfortable having them do it.Dinner: What we are eating and/or steamed veggies and fruit.  Veggies off of my salad.  Some chicken.  Some yogurt (she really likes the lime flavored greek yogurt).And since we do BLW, she feeds herself everything she eats.  Molly is a pro with a spoon already.  I load it and hand it to her and she totally gets it in her mouth and eats off of it.  And she's no more messy than my friends who do purees.
    Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"