February 2013 Moms
Options

My "Fur-Baby" loving up the "Bump-Baby"

I shared this link on the 2nd tri board earlier...but thought I'd share it with my month bumpies lol! 

Optimus is my BABY...he's a 215lb English Mastiff, but don't tell him that, he's pretty sure he is about a four pound lap dog :P

(I look like crap...after a 12 hr shift, I hit the couch and the comfy clothes...and Op wanted a snuggle!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My "Fur-Baby" loving up the "Bump-Baby"

• Options

I love it!!!!

My dog does the same thing, I've taken waaay too many pictures of him doing it.  I can't resist, I just keep imagining being able to show these pictures to my daughter when she's older so she'll know that her first dog loved her even before she was born. ;-)

• Options
    What a cute photo!  He really does believe he is a lap dog!!  I love his name too! Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So cute!!

• Options

He is a BIG boy.  So cute- the big ones make the best cuddlers in my opinion.  They want to be lapdogs so badly they never take for granted the times they are allowed to snuggle.  I bet he will make a great fur-sibling!

• Options

There is my furbaby April giving my bump some love. She can't stay off my belly now. The only downside is when she kneads it, especially when I have to pee -_-  I love your picture though, he looks like such a cuddle bug, but I couldn't imagine more than my 8lb cat all up on my bump!!

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • Options
    I have a female Bullmastiff 150lbs and she was never a big cuddler with meshe prefers Daddy lol but last week she started being very cuddly with me and following me everywhere. I wonder if she is sensing that I'm pregnant.
  • Options
    My lab has been my shadow pretty much throughout the entire pregnancy.  She naps right next to me and my belly.  When our little guy kicks or moves around she looks up at me and wags her tail.  She definitely senses the baby.  I think she going to be an awesome fur sister.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married: 05/14/2011

DS Was Born: 02/10/2013

EDD: 10/19/2015

• Options
    What a cute picture!
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Options

imageMrsSloan23:
    I have a female Bullmastiff 150lbs and she was never a big cuddler with meshe prefers Daddy lol but last week she started being very cuddly with me and following me everywhere. I wonder if she is sensing that I'm pregnant.

Thanks for all the nice comment! I could quote back and reply to everyone lol! But I just had to respond to this one...we also have a French mastiff cross (our "small" 100lb dog lol) and she is VERY MUCH a Daddy's girl, but before we knew I was pregnant she suddenly started following me around obsessively & trying to climb into bed with me! They definitely sense it! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"