Preemies

Happy First Birthday :)

I mainly lurk here, but I just wanted to say that today is my LO's first birthday.  I can't belive how far he has come in a year, from spending time in the NICU to walking around our house and getting into everything.  I wouldn't have it any other way, and I am just so proud of him.  I just wanted to share.  And for anyone who still has a LO in the NICU, it does get better, even though it doesn't seem like it will right now.

Re: Happy First Birthday :)

• Happy Birthday to your little one!!

I would second your comment that it does get earlier. My twin boys who were born at 35 weeks and were less than 4 pounds at birth will be 1 in 10 days. It is hard to believe it has been a year but a whirlwind and adventurous year it has been.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • It has been quite the whirlwind.  And sometimes I can't belive that it's been a year already since he turned out lives upside down and inside out.  But it's been so incredible.  He was 5lbs 5 oz at birth (33wks 5 days) and now is rocking the 20lbs....
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats. I can't believe my LOs are almost 5 months. It is really amazing that as rough as it was it seems like they were in the NICU years ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy birthday to your baby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My 32 weeker is now 3.5!
  • Happy birthday to your baby!
    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"