October 2011 Moms
Options

Scrotum Sunday. [rant]

Kind of like Testes Tuesday.

Today started out great, MH & I took DD to church, came home & had lunch together.  I had planned this afternoon to get some studying done, so I packed up all my books, printed out what work I needed to do and spent all afternoon (From 2-7:30) at the Library on campus.  I called on my way home, MH said that DD was bathed, in her jammies and all ready for bed, and asked if I wanted her to stay up until I got home. I said unless she was overtired then yes, I'd like to see her before bed.  I came home, got the groceries in the refrigerator and put my supper in the microwave then sat down to play with DD for awhile, I nursed her for a few minutes, then asked MH to take her up to bed so I could get supper. First off he gave me attitude about not wanting to take her upstairs, then as he was getting ready to go up he turned to DD and said "Well, I guess your mommy doesn't want to spend time with you". WHATTHEFUCK? Do not give me a guilt trip because trust me, I would MUCH rather spend 5 hours playing with DD than doing homework and studying but me going back to school was his idea in the first place. I got up rip-***-pissed and took her upstairs myself. Took me all of 30 seconds to snuggle with her and get her to sleep in her crib, and yes, I know, it didn't kill me or anything to take her up, in fact I'd gladly have done it if he would have said it in a nicer way. but A)He's playing Car Town on Facebook, and B) BS Guilt trips? Seriously? We've resorted to this? It makes me so angry I can't even form coherent sentences. 

I told him as much, and he blatantly told me he's not sorry and doesn't regret saying it. 

I told him I'm still pissed about it, and if he ever says anything like that to our daughter when she's old enough to comprehend it. I will go apeshit.

Sorry for the rant. Thanks for listening.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Scrotum Sunday. [rant]

• Options
    imageAngLK987:

I told him as much, and he blatantly told me he's not sorry and doesn't regret saying it. 

I told him I'm still pissed about it, and if he ever says anything like that to our daughter when she's old enough to comprehend it. I will go apeshit.

I'm so sorry, AngLK!  And I can't believe he doesn't regret saying something that hurt you and upset you so much!  What a prick!  That's completely unfair.  I strongly recommend bringing it up again once everyone's tempers have settled and he's had time to reflect on why it's inappropriate.  I hope he can at the very least understand that statements like that when your DD is older could really cause some (unwarranted) psychological damage.

On the bright side, I'm glad you got the time to get caught up on your work and I hope that you don't feel quite as overwhelmed on that front now.

BFP #1: July 12, 2010 Natural M/C: July 26, 2010

BFP #2: January 30 ,2011 Born: September 29, 2011

BFP #3: January 5, 2013 Born: August 25, 2013

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_sleep4&T=t_b22&D=20110929&M1=&D1=&T2=Our+Rosh+Hashanah+baby!&T1=Lily&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_baby7&T=t_b14&D=20130825&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Sammy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green

• Options
    Wow, what an azzhole thing to say!! I am so sorry he is like that. Hugs!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha, I think I'd let him know that there is a certain department that has closed up shop until he can adjust his attitude.
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    What a complete butthole thing to do.  I'm sorry that he's acting like a douche.  I hope that he enjoys Rosy Palm and her five sisters, because that sounds like that's all he's going to get for a while.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In no way is his behavior acceptable; I cannot believe he refuses to acknowledge he was wrong to say that. I'm sorry that he is being a jerk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"