March 2012 Moms
Options

Looks like all the reading time with daddy is paying off

Re: Looks like all the reading time with daddy is paying off

• Options
    Oh!! That is just too precious. DS still prefers to gnaw on his books.
  • Options
    What a cute picture! Isaac will hold books likes this every now and then but sometimes they aren't always right side up. lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just a moment in time.. right after that I was picking it up off the floor lol .. he is still in throw everything mode LOL he likes to see if he can teach mommy and daddy to fetch Wink
    ...but he does like his books which makes me very happy.  I have no problem with technology and I encourage him to use my computer now and then ( not that he needs any.. if he is within a foot of my keyboard he is launching at it LOL )  but I want him to grow up with a love of reading and adventure and imagination.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Cute!

My DD is obsessed with books.....much like her mama. :) She loves to sit there looking through a book by herself. There is a program in my state and we get free books at every check-up. She gets to keep those books in her toy box to play with. She would rather read a real story so the little no words or "red ball, blue balloon" books she gets to play with.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options

imagerocknrollfriend:

Totally this - DD is only just, juuust, beginning to show interest in looking at books, rather than chewing on them.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagejoyfullyfound:

imagerocknrollfriend:

Totally this - DD is only just, juuust, beginning to show interest in looking at books, rather than chewing on them.  

Same here!! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"