Central Florida Babies
Options

Winne Palmer

My OBGYN is affiliated with Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies. So it looks like I will be delivering there. Anyone else delivered there or had care there? what is your opinion on the Hospital?

Re: Winne Palmer

• Options
    I used to work there and also delivered there last December. Absolutely amazing hospital!

Good luck with your delivery!
  • Options
    I delivered there. I am a FTM so I don't  have anything to compare it to but I had a good experience there. I don't have any complaints about WP!

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My OB only delivers at Fl Hospital Orlando but I have had friends deliver at WP and they had nothing but wonderful things to say!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

My DD was born at Celebration Health and while it was a beautiful hospital I felt like I had to really be on top of my own care, which is hard to do when your exhausted.

Our DS was born at WP a little over a month ago and it was a much better experience. We LOVED our nurses, Dr's, etc. Everyone was wonderful! Plus no yucky hospital food, you actually get a menu, like room service, you order when you want to eat (no set times) and they have a nice selection. Everyone was so helpful there and IF we have a third I'd love to go back there again. Plus my mind was at ease knowing that if we had any issues they have a high level NICU and the hospital is dedicated to woman and babies, not just a maternity floor of a general hospital. I highly recommend WP! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had my first son at winter park memorial, hated it there, no one listened to my concerns as a FTM. I ended up there 10 days because of Pree jaundice issues. I was never happier to be home once I left.

I had a midwife/homebirth for my daughter. Still best experience I have ever had.

I had planned a homebirth on my second son third child but ended up with Pree again and got sent to Winnie. Although I was disappointed in my body and not being able to birth at home Winnie was the best I could have expected out of a hospital. Their care in unparalleled in any other hospital.
  • Options
    If you check this post, their transition unit is terrible they lost DS when e was born. Horrific is an understatement. However their NICU is more than amazing and the only reason I will deliver there again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"