May 2012 Moms
Options

I'm going to tell you

After the post earlier about things " I wish some had told me" I thought as a mom of three I'd share what I wish someone had told me about toddlers and maybe other 2 moms can add.

That if you think the infant carrier is heavy just wait its nothing compared to a two year old who still wants to be carried around.

That changing poopy diapers after your child starts really eating table food, not like now but full on pizza and such is very gross. corn comes out whole

To take time to cuddle with a sleeping two year old because its the only time he still looks and feels like the baby I had just couple short years ago.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: I'm going to tell you

• Options

Great post!

As a mom of two I am going to add that with my first I couldn't wait until she could walk and talk so she could be more independent.  Well, once that happened, I wished she was at the infant age again where I didn't have to chase her all over the place!  It is exhausting!  And once they talk, they don't stop. Lol.  My 5 year old never stops talking Stick out tongue

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL.Thanks for the corn visual Wink

I definitely try to fit in all the cuddling that I can because I know someday soon DS will be a busy toddler with better things to do.  I already can't believe how fast he is growing up.  I wish someone told me how fast they grow. Oh wait...everyone did! I just had no idea how right they were, haha.

• Options
    People tell me I cuddle her too much, but I don't care. I'm getting as many as I can while she still wants them

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That cleaning poop out a toddler potty is way grosser than changing a poopy diaper

That on some nights, toddlers wake you up as many times as your infant does

I'm sure I have better ones but for some reason I can't think of any right now!

• Options
    along with corn, raisins can come out replumped. I thought something was seriously wrong with dd the first time it happened.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"