Success after IF
Options

Pumpkin patch!

We took E to a pumpkin patch today! She's really too young to do good pictures there bc she can't sit up. And it was really sunny so she kept turning her head and squinting her eyes. But we got a couple of really cute ones!
Have you all taken your LOs to the pumpkin patch this year? How did your pics turn out? What age is the best for doing things like this?
TTC with PCOS since November 2009
IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
beta #2 11/28 = 2055
Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
imageimageimage

Re: Pumpkin patch!

• Options

We did pumpkin picking this year but didn't bother trying to get nice pictures there.  I took them at home with our pumpkins and mums instead.  Last year DS was about 4 months, so just old enough to semi-balance amid some pumpkins for a few cute shots.

I hear they can sit still, look at the camera and not make silly faces around the time they leave for college Stick out tongue

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    LO was 5.5 months when we took her last year. She was looking around the entire time and it was hard to take pictures! Ha. We got some cute ones though - I placed her in a bin of pumpkins and she checked things out and H and I sat on a few pumpkins with her for pics. Enjoy.
    TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crap! Totally forgot about pumpkins. Maybe we'll do that on Monday night!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    imageLR70707:
    We did pumpkin picking this year but didn't bother trying to get nice pictures there.nbsp; I took them at home with our pumpkins and mums instead.nbsp; Last year DS was about 4 months, so just old enough to semibalance amid some pumpkins for a few cute shots.
    I hear they can sit still, look at the camera and not make silly faces around the time they leave for college Stick out tongue

Haha! That was funny!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagemg0202:
    We took J last weekend. We got a few pics of us holding her that turned out ok. She obviously is too little to care, but we had a blast taking her there.

That pretty much describes our experience. It'll be good for the baby book!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imageAmandelic:
    LO was 5.5 months when we took her last year. She was looking around the entire time and it was hard to take pictures! Ha. We got some cute ones though I placed her in a bin of pumpkins and she checked things out and H and I sat on a few pumpkins with her for pics. Enjoy.

Oh I bet the pics of her in the bin were adorable! They didn't have bins where we went, just flats.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagelovebug33:
    Crap! Totally forgot about pumpkins. Maybe we'll do that on Monday night!

Oops! GL getting some Monday!
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options

we never did it until last year, so ds was around 18 months. it was fun. he loved toddling around the pumpkins and we even wandered around the corn maze awhile (took some video on the flip camera).

we haven't had a chance with our busy schedules yet this year. we were going to try last week when my sister and her family were in town, but the weather was really terrible.

"A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Last year we took DS at 3 months and he wasn't able to sit up either. We took him for the sake of tradition and tried propping him up with some pumpkins but it didn't work all that great. We took DS this year at 15 months and he had a ball running around. We got a couple of cute pix but for the most part he wouldn't stay still for a pic.
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Options
    Aww, I love how you took her to the pumpkin patch! I can't wait to do that with my little girl!! :)
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRobeano:
    Aww, I love how you took her to the pumpkin patch! I can't wait to do that with my little girl!! :

Yours will be old enough to sit up... or stand! That will make for much cuter pics! How was your shower?
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options

imageTJ1979:
    imageRobeano:
    Aww, I love how you took her to the pumpkin patch! I can't wait to do that with my little girl!! :
    Yours will be old enough to sit up... or stand! That will make for much cuter pics! How was your shower?

Amazing! I feel so blessed to have shared it with so many people that love me.

I didn't get a whole lot of stuff off my registry BUT people bought smart things that I can use and clothing in lots of different sizes so I'm very pleased! 

Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRobeano:

imageTJ1979:
    imageRobeano:

Amazing! I feel so blessed to have shared it with so many people that love me.

I didn't get a whole lot of stuff off my registry BUT people bought smart things that I can use and clothing in lots of different sizes so I'm very pleased! 

You and your LO are definitely very loved!  There is still plenty of time to receive gifts off your registry, since you did the shower early to accommodate the holidays.  You might get stuff off your registry for Christmas too!  Glad it went well!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    So fun! Last year G was only a week old so we skipped it but this year he loved it and I got some really cute pics!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"