Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Finally my Intro...

Hello Ladies,

First I would like to thank all of you for your thoughts that you post they have really helped me. It has taken me a while to make my own intro and not sure why today but here I am and here is my story.

I found out at my 13 week appt that I was pregnant with twins. My husband and I were so very excited and so were my two older children, my son 6yrs and my daughter 4yrs. My dr scheduled us another ultrasound for the following week just to get some better pictures of both babies. So my husband and I took both of our other children thinking everything was fine because everything was fine just the week before. Very early into the ultrasound the tech said that she had to leave and ask what pictures the dr wanted. I thought this was very strange and with both of my other children the tech never walked out of the room. When she came back she brought with her the head of her department. Why he did not ask the tech to take my children out of the room I will never know. He then told us that both of our boys did not have a heartbeat. I wish I could say that I kept my emotions together in front of my children but I didn't. This is something that has haunted me since.

The next day they did another ultrasound to confirm and then the day after that (Aug. 30th) they took me in for surgery to take the babies. I have been a mess since. I have been a really good faker for my children but when I am alone all I think about is the babies and all the what if's. My husband and I had all the testes done that we could and nothing came back abnormal. No one can tell us why this has happened. This board has really been the only helpful thing that I have found. Thanks again ladies.

Amanda

Re: Finally my Intro...

• Options

I am so sorry for the loss of your babies. ((hugs)) I could not imagine having your kids there to hear the worst news ever. We almost brought ours with b/c we were on a time crunch but thought it'd take about the same amt.of time whether or not they came with, and I am so glad we didn't b/c that's when we learned our worst news.

We are here for you at any time whenever you need us. This board of wonderful and caring women have been helpful for me. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tim 12/30/00 Brad 4/30/02 Alex 9/29/03 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Amanda, 

i am so sorry for the loss of your babies.  I delivered my daughter on 10/4, two days after finding out that she had no heartbeat at our 19 week checkup.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  ((Hugs)).

love,

melissa 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amanda, I am so sorry for the loss of your twins. It is hard to not get trapped in the "what ifs". I think for the rest of our lives there will always be that question/thought of how different things could be. ((hugs))

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm so sorry for the loss of your boys. Did you decide to name them? I hate to have to welcome anyone here considering the circumstances but I hope you can find some peace and comfort from the women here.

I am sorry for the way you learned about the death of your precious babies. How thoughtless of the director. You would think that as the director he would have a little more sense about how to handle such a situation. 

BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options

Ticker Warning

I am so sorry for the loss of your boys. I can't image how hard it was to have your son and daugther with you. Not having any answers is so hard. How can we make sense of what happened if we don't know what happened. That is something that I have struggled with. I finally accepted that I would not find out until I meet my Isabella again. My heart goes out to you and your family. Please be easy with yourself. You did nothing to cause this. Try not to do the what if's. I know it is easier said than done. (((Super Big Hugs)))

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Hi Amanda, I am so sorry for the loss of your boys. We also have no explanation for our daughter's death and it is difficult, but I do find comfort knowing that there is nothing I or anyone could have done to prevent it. ((hugs))

Our Angel Patricia born sleeping 3/30/12 at 31 weeks
    Our Fighter Anna born early 1/8/13 at 26 weeks
    Hoping to bring home #3 due 9/9/15
  • Options

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet babies. I have also have a 4-year-old daughter and it was very hard at the beginning when she kept asking why her sister wasn't coming home. I have hid a lot of tears from her.

I hope you find comfort here among these wonderful women. 

((HUGS))

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options

** siggy warning***

So sorry for your loss.  This board has been so helpful and is full of great ladies.  I'm so sorry you had to go through that with your other children present, it's hard enough with out that added pressure.  Bug hugs to you mama, stay strong. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"