March 2012 Moms
Options

Follow up to the flu shot

We went to the doctor who said that there has been alot of this cough/fever going around this week. However she did say it could also be from the shot. She put him on an antibiotic. Hopefully he will feel better soon.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Sorry for making another post. I would have put it in my original thread but it's already halfway down the page and I wanted to let you guys know he was doing okay.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Follow up to the flu shot

• Options
    I'm glad he's ok!
  • Options
    P.S. for those who don't know, you can sort by last post date rather than original post date. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerocknrollfriend:
    P.S. for those who don't know, you can sort by last post date rather than original post date. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see it.

Yeah, I was not sure how many people knew that. :)

• Options
    Glad to hear. I hope your LO gets better soon. Did your doctor say if you should get the flu shot booster? I'm dreading the second one of the flu shot just because DD acted like it hurt so bad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope the meds make him feel better. It's one of the most horrible feelings knowing your child is sick.

I didn't know you could sort the posts like that. Thanks PP!
  • Options

imagekaleb87:
    Glad to hear. I hope your LO gets better soon. Did your doctor say if you should get the flu shot booster? I'm dreading the second one of the flu shot just because DD acted like it hurt so bad.

This was his second. He did have a difficult time with his first but it only lasted the day of the shot.

I think this time he has a bit of a cold. He is also feeling a little crummy due to his second flu shot. We think that is causing the fever but he also has a cold which is causing the cough. Combined he is one unhappy camper. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"